Phoenix - AZ, PHX4750A, 4750 E Francisco, 85044-5359
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every clientrsquo;s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of lsquo;own your tomorrowrsquo; every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all.nbsp; As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Banking amp; Trust Services (BTS) is the business enterprise within Schwab overseeing Charles Schwab Bank and the Charles Schwab trust companies.nbsp; The BTS organization offers deposit, loan and trust products to Schwab clients who are looking for holistic wealth management solutions that complement their brokerage activities.nbsp; The integrated banking and brokerage services represent the strong value proposition we offer our clients.nbsp;
Charles Schwab Bank is a full-service bank that offers a range of competitive deposit and lending products.nbsp; In 2003, we launched Schwab Bank as a bank for investors, and it has grown to be the 12th largest bank in the United States.nbsp; Our goal is to offer a banking experience that complements the Schwab brokerage capabilities, providing banking products tailored to meet our clientsrsquo; unique needs as investors, all in one convenient location.nbsp; Consistent with the brand, we offer exceptional client experience.
The Lending Operations Specialist is responsible for providing a robust, premier, client application experience for Schwab Bankrsquo;s Pledged Asset Line (PAL) product. nbsp;This is accomplished by providing a 'high touch', high quality, lending origination experience, while ensuring that the client experience is in line with Schwab's value proposition and continues to build the client's trust and relationship with Schwab.nbsp; The Lending Operations Specialist will provide assistance with complex document processing related functions; handle multiple back-office requests related to PAL applications in process, and PAL Servicing request items.nbsp; Additional responsibilities include working with Lending Operations Management on the creation and editing of team procedures and training materials, ensuring service level standards are met, and proactively enhancing the processing environment to support a robust client experience. nbsp;nbsp;The Lending Operations Specialist is a first line of defense position for Charles Schwab Bank and assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations in the context of their responsibilities.
What yoursquo;ll do:
- Processing of nbsp;various applications, service requests and other workflow items, ensuring that work is being done quickly and accurately nbsp;
- Collaborate on nbsp;duties appropriately with other Specialists and Associates, ensuring a seamless operational experience
- Work closely with leadership on complex and escalated PAL applications and servicing requests
- Assist with the refining of procedures related to all operational functions supported by Bank Operations
- Perform administrative functions including document retention, database management, and reporting
- Collaborate with other bank teams to ensure applications, service requests and other workflow items are processed efficiently and accurately
What you have:
- 3-4 years of experience working in a bank operations environment
- Experience with processing and creating all of the following: operational Advanced Case System (ACE) workflows, Connect letters, client correspondence, excel spreadsheets, Pega/MyQ and Kofax
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-priority workflows, mitigate risk, and properly balance business needs with client requests
- A passion for delivering the highest possible level of service to business partners and clients
- Strong willingness to contribute towards a fast growing business group while demonstrating the ability to adapt to flexible procedures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders distributed through various lines of business
What yoursquo;ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab amp; Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018