Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny.nbsp;We are drivennbsp;by our purpose to champion every clientrsquo;s goals with passion and integrity.nbsp;We respectnbsp;and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve.nbsp;We challengenbsp;conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of lsquo;own your tomorrowrsquo; every day.nbsp;We championnbsp;our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success.nbsp;We hirenbsp;optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established bynbsp;Chucknbsp;over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In Advisor Services we have built our business on serving the needs of RIAs and advancing an industry that helps the advisor and their clients thrive.nbsp; We understand their needs, and work side by side providing them the support to help them manage their firm and meet their goals.nbsp; We are excited to launch a new Family office service team dedicated to championing and serving the unique needs of advisors in this space.
The Service Relationship Managers provide dedicated, premier service to our advisors and their UHNW end clients in the family office segment model.nbsp; Service Relationship Managers have a deep expertise and understanding of their advisorrsquo;s business that allows them to provide them with a dedicated level of service.nbsp;
What yoursquo;ll do:
- Manage workflow and projects of your primary advisor relationship while providing superior overall relationship management service to our advisors and their end clients in a fast paced, team environment.
- Maintain a strong band of communication between internal business partners, including sales and leadership.
- Manage and grow the existing relationship with your clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating policy changes to them.
- Demonstrate superior understanding of features and benefits of Schwab tools, products and services in order to encourage adoption while offering solution based service.
- Anticipate potential risk issues pertaining to all facets of the operation while presenting and implementing proactive solutions.
- Partner with all departments within Advisor Services to provide creative ideas and solutions that will benefit the business and set the strategic direction of the segment.
What you have:
- FINRA Series 7, 63 (or 66) licenses
- FINRA Series 9 and 10 licenses (may consider a condition of employment)
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Registered Investment Advisors and their clients
- Attributes of an entrepreneurial self-starter; and have a proven ability to deliver excellent client service with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems under your own initiative.nbsp;
- Ability to support positive relationships between the client and Schwab through fostering successful internal partnerships.
- Superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills.nbsp;
- Passion for service, professionalism, positivity and strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and teamwork.
- In-depth knowledge of Advisor Services products, services, complex subject matters, policies and procedures as well as demonstrated brokerage industry knowledge.nbsp;
- Excellent relationship management skills including collaborating, influencing and negotiating.nbsp;Demonstrated ability to problem solve, interact with individuals at various levels, and think on your feet.nbsp;
- Initiative to create change through process improvements, training and streamlining functions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize business needs and manage time effectively.
- Ability to identify potential risk situations and mitigate timely and effectively.
- Advanced technical skills with team-orientation and the ability to act as a resource for development of the teamrsquo;s effectiveness.nbsp;Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill and experience in delivering professional presentations to both large and small groups.
- Flexibility to travel for client visits/events on a limited basis.nbsp;
What yoursquo;ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more aboutnbsp;Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab amp; Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, January 25, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, February 24, 2018