Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Erika Jessica Pullem
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Insurance Services (CSIS) is accountable for meeting the insurance needs of our more than 6 million individual investor clients and the 7,000+ RIAs we serve. With responsibility for product management and development, direct sales and sales support and oversight, CSIS works closely with all Schwab Client Enterprises to support product distribution and product management, and manages all insurance company partners and vendors associated with the annuity and insurance business. CSIS is responsible for developing and maintaining all annuity and insurance products as well as supporting related platforms and tools.
What you’ll do:
The primary responsibility of the Annuity Development Professional (ADP) is to address client needs by enabling and supporting the growth of Schwab’s annuity and insurance business through frequent interactions with clients, FCs and Schwab business partners. To this end, the Annuity Development Professional (ADP) will leverage the telephone and other meeting technologies such as WebEx and will be the primary annuity resource for unassigned clients/prospects. Via inbound and outbound telephone calls, the ADP will be required to conduct business development activities such as; needs assessments, suitability reviews and, where appropriate, act as agent of record on annuity sales. Annuity Development Professionals must also be able to identify, position and evaluate risk management solutions. Additionally, the ADP will be responsible for supporting Schwab Financial Consultants and must be able to build and sustain exceptional working relationships at all levels within the Schwab.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 3-5 years-experience in annuity sales or sales management.
- Active life & health insurance licensing required.
- Series 7 license is highly preferred, willing to accept Series 6 license with a condition of employment to earn a Series 7.
- Series 63 (or 65/66) licenses required, or may be a condition of employment.
- CFA/CFP desired.
- Strong knowledge of annuity features and benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of current regulatory requirements and state laws related to insurance products, in particular annuities is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building and managing effective working relationships with business partners.
- Strong computer skills with a background in sales management tools such as Salesforce.com etc.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-less than 2 yrs, Training-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018