Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Stock Plan Services (SPS) provides a variety of solutions to large, publically traded companies for the administration of their Equity Compensation plans, including stock options, restricted stock, and employee stock purchase programs. SPS offers solutions for the administration of these plans up to and including full outsourcing capabilities for the recordkeeping and employee services. Our mission is to provide a world class experience for our clients and to provide the opportunity for the employees of our corporate clients to achieve their financial fitness goals.
Specifically, the SPS Classic Client Services team plays a vital role in the delivery of our services. They are responsible for the day to day interaction between Schwab and our corporate clients, ensuring all aspects of their plans are running smoothly. This team provides training and guidance to our corporate clients on how to most efficiently utilize Schwab’s tools and services. In addition, we assist our clients trouble shoot issues by researching items and presenting solutions. This includes partnering with other teams within SPS to ensure a consistent client experience from implementation through to ongoing administration of the plan. The Client Services team is expected to partner with SPS Sales, Education, Product Management and Conversion to ensure a consistent and quality experience for our corporate clients and their employees.
What you’ll do:
The Team Manager of SPS Client Services will be responsible for managing a team of between 5-10 Client Service professionals to execute on our mission. Their team will be responsible for supporting between 20-30 valued SPS corporate clients. Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with clients to create solutions to unique processing needs while managing risk to Schwab.
- Implement controls and oversight for high value transactions, including transactions for top level executives at target corporate clients.
- Perform management check-ins regularly for approximately 20-30 plans to ensure satisfaction, timely resolution of issues/items and thorough follow up from team staff.
- Prepare and deliver onsite service review presentations for selected corporate clients.
- Participate in regular audit activities, reviewing work with both internal and external auditors.
- Participate and lead projects across Stock Plan Services, including initiatives around technology, employee engagement and client satisfaction.
- Manage and distribute work evenly across team members through plan assignments and effective client event planning.
- Develop team members through coaching and mentoring to help them achieve their career goals. Drive an increase in employee engagement.
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and growth with our corporate clients.
- Properly document processes and procedures in order to ensure consistent delivery of services.
- Participate in providing requirements and testing enhancements for SPS systems and processes. Provide guidance to technology teams and advocate for client needs and requests.
- Maintain and encourage positive interactions with our clients, driving satisfaction and increasing Client Promoter Scores.
- Manage escalated client issues in a timely manner, researching and providing feedback to our clients around potential solutions. This includes managing ongoing plans for remediation of client items.
- Provide support for the SPS Sales team as needed (RFP and RFI response review, onsite presentations, web casts and system demonstrations)
- Must have flexibility to provide after hours and periodic weekend support for client events and escalations.
- Travel required, between 10 – 20% of the time.
What you have:
Required qualifications include:
- 8 + years of customer service experience in dealing with corporate clients, benefits, finance and accounting and/or brokerage environment preferred
- Proven working knowledge of stock options, employee stock purchase plans, dividend equivalent rights, restricted stock and ASC718 and/or corporate accounting administration preferred. CEP designation preferred.
- 8+ years of team supervisory/management experience
- Proven ability to make timely decisions and react quickly in order to minimize risk or exposure to the firm. Excellent time management skills required.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and complete them within established deadlines.
- Proven ability to assess options and make quick decisions in order to minimize risk and/or potential exposure to the firm.
- Demonstrated passion for providing client-centric solutions
- Proven ability to take ownership of client items and see them through to resolution.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and presentation skills to influence and build consensus among your team members, clients, and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to perform in presentations to both existing and potential future clients of SPS
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment and function in a professional manner under pressure.
- Ability to articulate Schwab's Visions and Values to team members.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent business experience
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, CO - Lone Tree
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, March 4, 2018