Austin - TX, AUS1, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
Charles Schwab Digital Service is responsible for delivering innovative, best-in-class solutions. We are obsessed with solving customer needs. We want every interaction to be simple and easy. We collaborate with user experience and design, business and technology partners across the enterprise to build software experiences our users’ are passionate about.
We are looking for product and customer champions to help us craft the future of Schwab’s digital platforms. We are on a journey to build the future of financial services. We help our clients plan for their future and they are passionate about the tools and experiences we provide.
Are you interested in shaping the product roadmap and vision that impact millions of users? Are you obsessed with solving customer needs and passionate about the full end to end client experience? Are you a systems-level thinker that cares about the details? We would love to talk to you about this role!
The team is responsible for:
- Strategy – Setting ambitious and clear production vision for designing re-usable utilities across multiple journeys.
- Execution - On all aspects of technology product development including the definition, creation, development and implementation through a prioritized backlog of product features
- Client Focus – Develop a deep understanding of the target market, build close relationships with key stakeholders and define business strategy for cross-enterprise utilities
- Partnership - Support client-facing employees in delivering for our clients (specifically web and mobile strategies) by integrating the end to end client experience
What you will learn:
Product and customer champion
- You will be responsible for technical execution and strategic vision of the client onboarding experience, as a scalable utility serving all enterprises
- You will translate product vision into specific deliverables, and ensure rigor in execution and attention to detail by effectively managing the product feature backlog
- You will support iterative testing and ongoing improvement of the client experience
- You will identify and partner on process improvements which enhance Schwab’s onboarding experience
Proactive problem solver
- You will outline the vision for future use-cases to ensure leverage and scalability across unique client journeys.
- You will focus on business impact and come up with actionable recommendations informed by high quality data analysis and metrics.
- You will be at the forefront of evolving the way we work across teams and the company by incorporating design thinking, a multi-channel approach and end to end collaboration.
- You are enthusiastic and will motivate the scrum team to leverage individual strengths in order to move past difficult situations
- You will model team norms and contribute to positive team dynamics, leading to continuous team performance improvement
- You will help foster an environment of trust, effectively communicating within the scrum team and with an ecosystem of stakeholders
What you have:
- Strong program management skills, experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize process data
- Technical background with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to superb client experience
- Superior communication skills, able to communicate complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an interactive process and an Agile development methodology
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple projects (3-4) going on all at once
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs.
- Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018