Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Stock Plan Services (SPS) provides equity compensation record-keeping and brokerage services to both employers and their participants. Using our market-leading proprietary record-keeping system, Schwab EquiView®, we provide outsourced administration services and financial reporting support. SPS also provides an array of brokerage related services for equity compensation to participants online through Schwab Equity Award Center®. For more about Stock Plan Services, click here.
The SPS Business Acceptance team is responsible for supporting corporate sales efforts by evaluating prospective client opportunities, vetting non-standard services, liaising with Finance to determine pricing and supporting the proposal writing process when responding to Requests For Information (RFI) and Requests For Proposal (RFP).
What you’ll do:
The SPS Proposal Writer will contribute to the Business Acceptance team in several key ways including, but not limited to, the below items:
- Composing written responses to stock plan Requests For Information (RFI) and Requests For Proposal (RFP) in order to convey the benefits of Schwab’s stock plan offering in a compelling way
- Maintain a database that serves as a response library which is leveraged by the SPS Business Acceptance team and other partners
- Partner with the Sales team to iterate proposal responses ensuring Schwab is in the best position to win new business
- Partner with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand the value of new product features and service offerings and compose verbiage that elaborates on their benefits
- Liaise with partner proposal writing teams to serve as a point-of-contact to facilitate completion of proposals
- Stay up to date on the stock plan competitive landscape to understand how Schwab’s offering compares in order to best leverage our strengths in competitive bid situations
- Utilize tools and applications (such as Salesforce.com) to manage tasks associated with prospective client opportunities
- Provide backup coverage to the Business Acceptance Consultant
What you have:
- 3-5 years of financial services experience in proposal writing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Employee stock plan experience or expertise a plus
- Experience participating in cross functional projects or initiatives a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively throughout the complete proposal lifecycle
- Proficiency working with MS Office applications such as Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce.com, PMAPs or other proposal library software a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Expiration Date: Monday, April 16, 2018