Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The HR Integration Program Office (HRIPO) team is primarily responsible for all of the operational activities and project management support across various HR Functions. As a HRIPO Project Coordinator, you will manage small projects or partner with a Sr. Project Manager on larger more complex programs or projects. You will deliver value to the HR organization through accountability and direct management of small-scale projects, business analyst tasks and/or administrative and logistical tasks associated with various HR projects and/or programs.
What you’ll do:
Project Management & Business Analyst:
- Lead and/or support small-scale projects or programs in maintenance mode, sometimes involving multiple internal and external constituents and partners
- Utilizing project management industry best practices, deliver value to the HR organization through accountability and direct management of administrative aspects of the project or program life cycle for HR initiatives
- Leverage organization defined standardized tools and resources to support project/program delivery, will organize and track all activity on assigned projects
- Analyzing and documenting existing business processes and/or develop business requirements in support of HR initiatives
- Ensure delivery of HR initiatives while keeping optimal pace, providing transparency and communication with project stakeholders by delivering updates to the project plan, including action items, issue tracking, expenses tracking and any associated reporting
- Ensure expected results are met and commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Track milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Schedule meetings, manage program calendar or an event, manage and schedule trainings, organize conference calls, update project files, and ensure all communication and notifications are distributed and received
- Support HR Portfolio by creating dashboards of metrics and measurements, updating project request records, etc.
- Ensures all administrative aspects of a program or event including vendor negotiations, room blocks, catering, coordination of agenda is initiated and completed, etc.
What you have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of project/training/events coordination/logistical experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of business analyst or business process analyst experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with clarity, both written and verbally with project managers, project stakeholders and business partners.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to proactively identify scheduling and logistical challenges, improvise, and adapt.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
|Languages:||English - spoken|
|Current Licenses / Certifications:||None|
|Relevant Work Experience:||Administrative Support-2-5 yrs|
|Position Located In:||CO - Lone Tree|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018 Apply Here