Lone Tree - CO, BRCOQ4, 9899 Schwab Way, 80124-5377
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Desktop Solutions Team is part of the Relationship Solutions Group, which drives growth by designing experiences for modern wealth management financial professionals and relationship-oriented clients, while managing the overall offer and sales support for all of Investor Services.
Within Desktop Solutions, the Wealth Management, Advice & Planning Team has a need for an experienced Product Owner, who will be responsible for driving the evolution and maintenance of Pattern-Based Supervision, Trade Review System, and other applications used by our Supervision & Controls partners. This includes data gathering, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping to define the product vision, creating business cases for new initiatives and working closely with strategy, marketing and partner teams to execute on the product roadmap and deliver software.
The Product Owner works across multiple work streams to provide guidance and direction to assure the success of their initiative, including both features they are directly responsible for, as well as other feature areas managed by other Product Managers. The individual in this role is expected to define and track key business and usage data to measure success for product areas they own.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic and tactical product ownership for supervisory applications.
- Define and drive the roadmap for these platforms for the near, medium, and long term, maintain business cases and key performance indicators and coordinate business goals with larger enterprise goals
- Build relationships and partner with stakeholder and user groups from various areas, such as Supervision & Controls, Compliance, Marketing, Client Experience, and others
- Influence and implement improvements and efficiencies in the technical aspects of the define, design, and development processes
- Champion new ways in which to collaborate on production support, through business process streamlining, metrics analysis, etc.
- Research and evangelize new and emerging trends and technologies in the areas of supervision and controls, including vendor management
- Create documentation of roadmaps and results at various levels of detail, socialize solutions with senior leaders, create buy-in and gather support for our initiatives
What you have:
- 5+ years of Product Management/Ownership experience, with project/program management, resource management, and vendor management capabilities
- 5+ years of experience running medium to large projects with high complexity and multiple dependencies
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to hire, guide, coach and grow exceptional product teams
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, reacting quickly to changing variables and
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry, specifically in the areas of Regulatory Compliance and Supervision & Controls
- Ability to foster a culture of collaboration, cultivating innovation, and teamwork
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- A strong understanding of large enterprise organizational dynamics
- BA in Finance/Management, MBA preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-less than 2 yrs, Product Development-2-5 yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, March 25, 2018