Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The team is seeking a senior level Lync/Exchange Engineer who will be primarily responsible for third level support, architecture and lifecycle management of Exchange, Lync, Rightfax, Resource Scheduler and other associated messaging and communication platforms. Responsibilities will also include participation in a 24x7 on-call support rotation with other teammates. The ideal candidate will be an experienced senior level Lync/Exchange engineer with a strong background in engineering and service restoration. The position requires in-depth knowledge of Lync 2013 and Exchange 2013 in an enterprise environment with at least 15,000 users.
What you’ll do:
- Provide third level support for Lync 2013, Exchange 2013, EAS, RightFax and Resource Scheduler and other associated technologies
- Provide third level support during critical severity situations (complete loss of service) that require immediate service restoration
- Investigate and troubleshoot escalations
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for applications as part of a team rotation
- Document processes for end user FAQ’s
- Provide architecture and input on technology roadmaps and blueprints
- Conduct proof-of-concept for technologies including but not limited to Cisco IM & Presence, Jabber and report findings via a presentation to senior leadership
What you have:
- MCSE: Communication a plus
- MCSE: Messaging a plus
- Expert knowledge of Windows Fabric and Lync 2013
- Expert knowledge of transport routing within Exchange 2013
- Expert knowledge of Powershell
- Expert knowledge of certificates in Lync 2013 and Exchange 2013
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory including group policy, replication, sites, subnets, and especially DC/GC interaction with Exchange
- Experience working in a financial services industry
- Effective interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills
What you’ll get:
• Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
• Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
• Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
• Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
• Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Expiration Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018