Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Business Engineering Call Routing team provides call routing design, planning, testing, and development for all enterprise wide Schwab business units. The team is dedicated to developing, maintaining and supporting the call routing solutions for the enterprise within an ever-changing fast-paced environment. The team partners with all call center business units to fully understand and implement the unique call routing solutions that best suits the businesses need.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for designing, testing, preparing documentation, and implementing call routing solutions for a wide array of technical infrastructures, including Genesys, and network based routing (ie Verizon, CenturyLink, etc.). The Call Routing Technical Analysts will provide extensive log reviews ensuring accurate call routing solutions are in place and performing to the business requirements specified. Partnering with Schwab Technology and Retail Product Managers on routing application requirements and development; partnering with related departments providing detailed analysis of the call routing solutions ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency. The Call Routing Technical Analysts will be looked upon as leaders within the Call Routing team to support their fellow colleagues and will viewed as subject matter experts within the call routing space.
What you have:
- Computer Programming Skills or equivalent education to ideally include emphasis on Voice XML scripts (i.e. SCXML, CCXML, etc.).
- BS in Computer Science a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure the ability to speak to different audiences on varying technical subject matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong teamwork mentality.
- Understanding of Call Centers Operations a plus.
- Strong computer software skills (Visio, MS Office).
- Ability to articulate technical concepts at detailed and broad levels.
- Ability to work independently.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, IN - Indianapolis
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Expiration Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2018