Austin - TX, AUS1, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Digital Solutions Group defines define a compelling vision for a simple, modern digital wealth management experience and to deliver key digital features and capabilities to achieve that vision. Charles Schwab Investor Online Services is responsible for the web, mobile and messaging platforms that serve Schwab Retail Clients. The Digital Messaging team manages the development of the digital messaging platforms and the execution of Schwab’s multi-channel messaging strategy.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager on the Digital Messaging team. The Product Manager will be responsible for leading development team working on the digital messaging platforms and Schwab’s multi-channel capabilities. The successful candidate needs to be able to multi-task and provide leadership in a shifting environment. Flexibility, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, solid communication skills and a client-first attitude are essential qualities for success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Manage development of new and improving existing messaging channels and products
- Work closely with the team to understand needs and deliver on the vision and goals for our client's digital messaging needs
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment organizing activities with team members to achieve success
- Execute the development process with technical teams, internal partners and external vendors from beginning to end including writing business requirements / use cases / user stories, working with legal / compliance, conducting user acceptance testing and communicating project status to project team.
- Resolve problems and partner with peers, technical teams and our internal clients to provide solutions and timely resolution.
What you have:
- Experience with mobile, email and web technologies and their application.
- Experience as a product owner of an Agile development team
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders such as Marketing, Legal/Compliance, Technology, Product Owners across lines of business
- Strong Communication skills—both written and oral
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work through ambiguity
- Experience with and ability to lead people and projects through influence
- Ability to work within certain processes, but also be able to proactively work toward improvements
- Team player--must be flexible, adaptable, and able to work in a highly matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in financial services, wealth management, and/or retirement product/strategy/planning function
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Monday, January 22, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018