Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In Advisor Services we have built our business on serving the needs of RIAs and advancing an industry that helps the advisor and their clients thrive. We understand their needs, and work side by side providing them the support to help them manage their firm and meet their goals. We are the premier custodian in the RIA industry and we want to ensure new firms joining Advisor Services receive the dedicated attention they need to be successful.
Our New Client Experience Manager will lead a team of specialists tasked with providing tools to help our newest Advisors meet the needs of their clients and grow on our platform . We put the growth and education of these advisors at the center of everything we do. New Client Experience Managers have a deep expertise and understanding of the industry and this segment, which allows them lead their team in support of new advisors joining Mid-Market service offer.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of New Client Experience Service professionals who provide a consultative service that meets the needs of new advisory firms in their first year and assimilate them into the service offer
- Work with leadership to provide additional enhancements, training materials, and resources that improve New Client Experience service delivery
- Maintain a strong band of communication between internal business partners, including sales and leadership
- Demonstrate superior understanding of features and benefits of Schwab tools, products, and services and be a resource and coach to team members in these areas
- Oversee advisor education and training that improves advisor’s ability to navigate Schwab systems and processes, reduces rework and improves overall efficiency
- Collaborate with all departments within Advisor Services to provide creative ideas and solutions that will benefit the business and set the strategic direction of this offer
- Be held accountable for achieving advisor training milestones, advisor tech adoption goals and first year client satisfaction goals
- Manage this team in a virtual environment across multiple locations. Develop team members through coaching, career development mentoring and motivational techniques
- Anticipate potential risk issues pertaining to all facets of the operation while presenting and implementing proactive solutions
What you have:
- Excellent relationship management skills including collaborating, influencing and facilitation. Demonstrated ability to problem solve, interact with individuals at various levels, and think on your feet
- 3- 5 years of people leadership experience preferably within financial services
- Attributes of an entrepreneurial self-starter, be able to lead and influence excellent client service results with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Ability to support positive relationships between the client and Schwab through fostering successful internal partnerships
- Superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills
- Passion for ideation, professionalism, positivity and strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and teamwork.
- In-depth knowledge of Advisor Services products, services, marketing resources, sales materials as well as demonstrated brokerage industry knowledge
- Initiative to create change through process improvements, training and streamlining functions
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize business needs and manage time effectively
- Advanced technical skills and the ability to act as a resource for team members in these areas
- Flexibility to travel for employee coaching and training
- FINRA Series 7, 63 or 66, and 9/10 (8) required
- Minimum of 3 years in Advisor Services preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018
Expiration Date: Monday, February 19, 2018