Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Axle J Marcoline
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $320 billion under management in mutual funds and ETFs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
Reporting into the Managing Director, Active Equity and Fixed Income Funds Product Management, the new Manager will play a vital role in driving the long-term growth of CSIM’s actively-managed products.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and produce a suite of actively-managed mutual fund content, ensuring that it accurately represents product nuances
- Analyze the product’s AUM, flows and shareholder base for insights to help drive distribution efforts. Support team in competitive analysis, third party research, field and client feedback to increase insights
- Help Team to support questions from the field, Sales and clients, including review of RFP/RFI materials
- Identify content and collateral needs in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Portfolio Management and other key stakeholders in CSIM and Schwab.
- For the assigned products, develop the Content Road Map that layouts what product materials will be developed, when it will happen, and how it ties together with CSIM Thought Leadership
- Partner with CSIM Program Management and CS&Co Project Services for the implementation of major product initiatives
- Support Sr. Manager and Managing Director in various ad hoc product initiatives
What you have:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated capabilities and capacity for future in the following areas:
- 3-5 years related experience in financial services, preferably with active equity/fixed income mutual funds
- Broad understanding of investment management segments: Marketing, Sales, Fund Accounting and Administration, Technology, Portfolio Management, Financial Planning and Analysis, Operations, Legal, Compliance, etc.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task while working efficiently and independently in groups to meet tight deadlines with light supervision
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills; ability to grasp quantitative concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability in creating and editing PowerPoint, Word, and Excel presentations
- Experience with Zephyr, Morningstar Direct, and eVestment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 7 recommended. Can be obtained within the first year of employment
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Investment Management - 6+ yrs, Investment Management - 2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Investment Management & Research
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 10, 2018