Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Advisor Services is the leading provider of custodial, operational and trading support for independent fee-based investment advisors. We're currently looking for dedicated individuals like you to help us provide financial advisors with access to sophisticated tools and wealth-management services. If you're interested in working to help grow the business of independent investment advisor firms, there's a place for you in Advisor Services.
What you’ll do:
- Respond directly to customer inquiries over the phone.
- Provide technical support/problem resolution to Registered Investment Advisor’s in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
- Research and resolve routine customer service questions and problems with minimal assistance and report issues appropriately; follows issues to conclusion.
- Effectively use available tools and resources and demonstrate the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data to resolve customer issues.
- Retain full ownership of issue until resolved, including follow-up on escalated issues.
- Demonstrate effective diagnostic skills.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drives important issues through to resolution.
- Provide customers with information on other products and services when appropriate.
- Work in a small highly collaborative team environment of professionals.
What you have:
- 3-5 years customer service experience preferably in the brokerage/financial industry
- Basic knowledge of computer desktop and network environments including operating systems, peripherals, & navigating through software, demonstrated through experience and/or education
- Basic knowledge of on-line/Internet services required
- Consistent customer service focus
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Identifies opportunities for business development and takes appropriate action
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018