Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Client Contact Team is seeking a seasoned Genesys Systems Design Engineer responsible for thoroughly understanding Schwab’s Genesys Contact Center solutions. This role is responsible for documenting, designing, developing, testing, supporting, and troubleshooting the Genesys and telephony products at Schwab. The person in this role will provide senior leadership and mentor other staff members on the technical details associated with Schwab’s contact center systems.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain Schwab’s current contact center platforms and recommend new technologies/advancements that will enhance the platform.
- Document existing infrastructure associated with Schwab’s contact center solutions as well ongoing changes to the environment
- Produce high availability designs to ensure seamless processing during application failure or environment disruptions
- Design and support transport and infrastructure routing strategy development focusing on a multi-carrier SIP environment
- Design, develop, test, and promote code to address new business requests and support ongoing needs for the contact center, including the ongoing development efforts for the voice platform
- Lead voice requirements gathering, developing use case documentation and partnering with business partners to deliver solutions
- Provide production support of issues raised as a result of client feedback
- Analyze call data and call flows for existing application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Will prepare and produce releases of software components to meet business requirements/needs
- Will support continuous improvements by investigating alternative technology and presenting these for architectural review
- Supports users and assists in troubleshooting by developing documentation and self-help tools
- Develop alerting tools to aid in efficiently troubleshooting errors/issues
- Manage and work with various infrastructure teams, vendors, and peers
- Coordinate with internal technical teams and vendors where appropriate to gain assistance and resolve problems with the platform
What you have:
7+ years’ experience in the following:
- Genesys Product Suite v8.x: Framework; IRD and Composer Routing; Administrator WFM; CCPulse; CCA/ICON; InfoMart with a focus on SIP environments
- Well rounded with experience in multiple contact center technologies including CTI, SIP and Genesys SIP Server, Call Routing and Historical Reporting, Genesys Workspace, Call Recording, VoIP technology, and CRM and IVR solutions
- Solid analytical skills, problem determination, and resolution recovery processes
- Experience working an Agile environment
- Familiarity with a Dev Ops model with experience in automated build and deploy as well as automated testing tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Genesys training and certification a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, CO - Lone Tree, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018