Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Axle J Marcoline
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM), the asset management arm of Charles Schwab Corporation (Schwab), has approximately $320 billion in assets under management (AUM) and is one of the nation’s largest retail money managers. CSIM provides a wide variety of products ranging from money market funds, index mutual funds, actively managed mutual funds, exchange traded funds and asset allocation fund-of-funds. As a provider of core investment products, CSIM is both an important enabler in fulfilling Schwab’s mission of helping everyone be financially fit and a critical engine in the company’s profitability and growth.
CSIM is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to a team of investment professionals. The job requires strong administrative and time management skills, good planning and scheduling proficiencies. Strong ability to judge what needs urgent attention, confidentiality, priority and delegation is essential. The job requires flexibility, diplomacy and tenacity.
What you’ll do:
- Communications: This position facilitates internal and external communication through phone calls, agendas, letters and scheduling appointments. The Administrative Assistant will assist with PowerPoint presentations for the team and get involved in other aspects of the team’s functions such as collecting and tracking documents or cross-checking data against source documents.
- Planning: The position requires extensive and critical time management and the facility of setting priorities and handling any ad hoc requirements.
- Expenses and Travel: This position requires travel management and compilation of expense reports.
- Scheduling and Clerical Support: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for calendar management, scheduling phone calls and arranging in-person meetings, both for internal and external participants.
- Teamwork: The Administrative Assistant demonstrates team spirit as a representative of the investment team. He/she must develop and maintain strong working relationships with other personnel throughout our organization, particularly with other administrative assistants. He/she must be accommodating, flexible and ready to assist with special projects as needed.
What you have:
- 8+ years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, as well as a high degree of accuracy and careful attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities, while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication, plus strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience interacting with internal and external individuals at all levels, including senior executives, clients and vendors.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Administrative Support-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Thursday, January 11, 2018
Expiration Date: Friday, February 2, 2018