Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The person in this role will be responsible for driving key strategic initiatives focused on enhancing the corporate client and participant experience to generate lasting client advocacy and deepen relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with leadership team to drive the growth of the B2B channel through improvements to the corporate client and participant experience.
- Collaborate with retail and institutional marketing partners to develop an integrated communications strategy to engage corporate clients and participants.
- Leverage partners across the organization to develop a deep understanding of the needs of corporate clients and our participants. Utilize learnings and insights to develop actionable plans to enhance the experience.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, and support multiple initiatives with cross-functional partners from Product, Retail Marketing, Financial Wellness, Institutional Marketing, Finance, and ABI.
What you have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a financial services, consulting / strategy, or product / segment management function
- Ability to seamlessly transition between strategic conceptual thinking and tactical execution
- Demonstrated ability to create unique insight, develop a future vision and build and execute strategic plans working with a large cross -functional team
- Experience in building partnerships to effectively manage projects in a cross-functional environment, and driving them to successful completion
- Experience with analyzing data and information, and applying problem-solving skills to deliver recommendations and drive to results
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to adapt to change with positive attitude
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Marketing-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Analyst/Strategy-6+ yrs, Communications-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018