Austin - TX, AUSTINB, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Recordkeeping Operations manages incoming retirement plan contributions, loan repayments, enrollments and synoptic data. This role requires daily interaction with internal partners and plan sponsor contacts. Specialists research and resolve complex contribution and synoptic issues and must be responsive to inquiries and requests from internal partners and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and support daily processing of Receipts Team related functions within Schwab retirement Plan Services.
- Accurately and efficiently process synoptic and contribution related data to ensure participant account information is updated timely.
- Research and respond to data related inquiries submitted by internal partners (data issue research and resolution).
- Identify opportunities to improve service quality, productivity, and expense control.
- Provide quality assurance for Plan Sponsor synoptic and contribution data file set-ups/updates.
- Review data issue reports, and escalate data issues and solutions to appropriate internal partners.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking/ability to ask questions to pinpoint key issues in complex situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A passion for in depth research and issue resolution
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Thursday, January 11, 2018
Expiration Date: Friday, January 26, 2018