Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Michelle Lynn Huber
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
As a Participant Investor Concierge Financial Consultant you will be responsible for the business development through a combination of inbound and outbound calls. Our Financial Consultant Incentive Compensation program rewards client relationship development with an emphasis on plan servicing, revenue acquisition and consolidation.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services.
What you’ll do:
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of Schwab’s business strategy. The Participant Investor Concierge Financial Consultant will pursue this mission through:
- Interacting with Schwab Corporate Retirement Services (SCRS) participants to offer plan services to encourage retention and consolidation of outside assets to Schwab Investor Services.
- Business development through a combination of inbound and outbound calls
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach to identify customer needs and provide client focused solutions to participants.
- Achieving Sales and Revenue Targets
What you have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred
- Active and valid Series 7 required
- Active and valid 66 (63/65) required (Series 66 can be obtained on a condition of employment within 90 days of hire)
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Preferred experience in qualified retirement plan and/or brokerage environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the financial services industry required
- Financial business development experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of brokerage/banking products and services
- Strong client relationship building experience
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, January 25, 2018