Orlando - FL, ORL2, 1958 Summit Park Dr, 32810
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Pricing and Billing team is focused on supporting and improving the client experience related to payments and billing for advisors. As a Senior Manager, the candidate will be responsible for managing a team of employees located in Orlando that is responsible for the daily support of Advisor Services' Pricing and Billing functions. These functions include, but are not limited to, the implementation and/or maintenance of the Advisor Services organization's Commission Schedules, both Asset Based and Transaction Based, Wrap Fee Invoicing, Schwab Advisor Network (SAN) Billing, Small Advisor Business Loan (SABL) Billing, and Promotional Pricing on the master and sub account level. In addition, the Senior Manager will partner with leadership to implement new Pricing and Billing products and initiatives as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, lead and develop a team through coaching, career development mentoring, and motivational techniques
- Day to day oversight and management of team functions to ensure integrity and accuracy of processes
- Promote client retention and identify opportunities to build existing relationships through timely and accurate operational processing and service quality
- Identifying control gaps and inefficiencies and/or opportunities for process improvement/risk mitigation within the team
- Proactively consult with our Sales organization to ensure we deliver the best possible client experience
- Creatively solve problems and implement solutions to improve the pricing and billing processes
- Collaborate with internal partners on delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or escalation issues
- Resolve complex situations or requests involving pricing and billing
What you have:
- Prior experience in hiring, managing and developing individuals and teams required
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage complex operational work
- Strong customer contact skills, along with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Team-orientation with the ability to act as a resource for development of the team’s effectiveness.
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to work independently and quickly develop a full understanding of the transfer of assets processes on the team
- Strong ability to multi-task to work on multiple issues concurrently while prioritizing risk and client experience
- Proficiency in MS office products
- Five or more years in brokerage/financial services
- Series 7, 9, 10 & 63 required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
*Subject to review of experience, this position is posted as a Manager or Sr Manager.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||FL - Orlando
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Friday, December 29, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, January 25, 2018