Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
As part of the Threat Management team, you will support endpoints, configure and maintain the infrastructure for Carbon Black Enterprise Protection for the Schwab desktop and server environment.
What you’ll do:
- The Carbon Black Enterprise Protection specialists will be a point of contact for all technical support issues including, but not limited to troubleshooting, case escalation, case management, problem resolution.
- Ability to work in an enterprise environment where it is required to keep up to date on security, procedures, and policies and to ensure they are consistently followed.
- Ability to interact with the business, technology partners and product owners to define security requirements.
What you have:
- At least 10 years of IT experience.
- Expert understanding and ability to configure Carbon Black Enterprise Protection policies for endpoints is highly desirable
- Experience with administration including the ability to configure and resolve complex security issues in support of enterprise endpoints (25,000+ nodes) in a geographically dispersed environment
- Monitor and report on security data generated by the Carbon Black Enterprise Protection
- Strong knowledge in host based security solutions such as HIPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), end point protection, encryption and application whitelisting
- Understand client's operational and sustainment methodologies and processes
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, vulnerabilities, reporting, analytics, and monitoring
- Identify process and technical improvements for the environment
- At least 4 year experience dealing with virus/worm outbreaks and malware analysis
- IT Security certifications a plus; CISSP, CCNA, CISA, or GIAC equivalent
- Solid understanding of Active Directory groups is a plus
- Solid understanding of Windows OS; Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 is a plus
- Excellent scripting ability; PowerShell is a plus
- Good knowledge in of all core internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, etc.) is a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, February 10, 2018