Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Charitable is an independent public charity created to increase charitable giving in the United States by offering the flexible giving solution of a donor-advised fund account. A donor-advised fund account is a simple, flexible, tax-smart investment account designed specifically for charitable purposes that offers clients and advisors a simple and streamlined way to contribute, invest and grant effectively. We are a leading national donor-advised fund provider—having granted out to over 96,000 charities nationwide since inception on behalf of our donors.
At Schwab Charitable, we believe people have an inherent desire to give and that investing and giving when done together can empower us to make a real difference in the world. We make it easy to integrate charitable giving into clients’ financial planning and wealth management conversations. We believe that if our clients apply the same thoughtful strategy to their giving and philanthropy they apply to their finances and investments, they will be happier and more fulfilled donors. With our uniquely integrated approach, our simple and tax-smart giving solution, our access to online resources and our team of charitable specialists, we offer the tools, guidance and relationships to help donors give more to the charities that matter most to them.
Schwab Charitable was founded by Charles Schwab & Co. and while it operates as an independent charity, it is closely affiliated with and enjoys the support of Charles Schwab & Co, including contractual agreements to provide a variety of services. This position will be an employee of Charles Schwab & Co. and will be subject to its human resources and risk policies and procedures, but will report to and be accountable to Schwab Charitable for day-to-day activities.
The Schwab Charitable Digital Solutions team delivers a best in class Donor Advised Fund digital solution by providing user friendly and scalable multi-channel digital solutions that meet client needs, leap frog the competition, and reduce costs through automation. We are organized around the end to end delivery of Schwab Charitable’s core products (contributing to, investing in, and granting from the Donor Advised Fund account) and the clients they serve (Advisor, Donor and Charity Relationship Management). The Digital Solutions team creates an efficient and consistent experience across all digital channels such as client and investment advisor secure sites, mobile app, digital messaging platform, service communications, representative and analytics tools, back end automation and data, and other digital interactions.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and passionate Senior Technical Product Manager of Investment Solutions to take our Investment product delivery channels to the next level. The role will lead a cross-functional team to enhance a robust and efficient experience for clients and Registered Investment Advisors to invest the assets in their Schwab Charitable’s donor -advised fund (DAF) account. This includes driving a roadmap to provide state of the art digital solutions for managing account investments. An ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a new and growing digital team, working in a fast paced environment, be process and data oriented, have strong analytical skills, and have experience with many different forms of investments and trading. This role requires a creative mind set, strong solutions-oriented view and ability to forge relationships with many internal and external partners.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other Product Managers in Schwab Charitable Digital Solutions to ensure a consistent experience across all products, clients, and digital channels
- Act as the liaison with Schwab Charitable Investment Oversight team and the Investor Services and Advisor Services enterprises at Charles Schwab & Co to foster alignment with the overall client and advisor experience at Schwab
- Lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders (Investment Oversight, Business Development, Marketing, Donor Relations, Complex Strategies, Technology and Design, and Training teams) to develop a vision and a road map to take our digital Investment solutions to the next level, improving the advisor, donor and rep experience while reducing costs. This includes:
- Enhancing client and advisor applications for viewing, updating, and analyzing DAF account investments
- Streamlining the tools and processes used to onboard and manage Alternative Investments and other complex assets
- Engage marketing colleagues and digital design partners to create and maintain graphically compelling, consistent, and efficient digital experience as well as setting a digital messaging strategy that drives adoption and action
- Partnering with Investment Oversight team to provide accurate and actionable data to mitigate risk and meet regulatory requirements
- Execute this vision by actively partnering with technology teams and participating in agile scrum ceremonies, including writing user stories and prioritizing the backlog as necessary
- Provide timely and proactive production support to users
- Provide regular cross-functional and senior management updates
What you have:
- Passion for charitable giving and advocating to include charitable planning in the financial planning discussion
- Must be self-starter, extremely detailed and analytical, and have a curious mind that enjoys digging into how things work and continuously strives to enhance the product, workflow and the process
- Comfort in a dynamic, fast-moving and collaborative work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Experience on an agile digital product team is highly preferred
- Strong experience with many different types of financial instruments, account performance, and/or investment oversight and due diligence
- Familiarity with Pooled Investments and/or Alternative Investments is a plus
- Experience in building partnerships, mobilizing and motivating teams, influencing others at all levels of an organization, and driving change to effectively deliver on projects in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills, to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc
- Experience with business process modeling tools (Visio, iGraphx, etc)
- BA/BS degree (MBA preferred)
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Project Management-2-5 yrs, Product Development-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Saturday, January 6, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018