Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Brendon Kyle Saul
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In today’s environment of heightened regulatory scrutiny, companies need the technology and resources to comply effectively and confidently. Schwab Designated Brokerage Services™ (DBS) offers efficient, comprehensive, accurate employee trade surveillance and compliance solutions and business consulting while providing employees with personalized financial services to help them achieve their financial goals.
Compliance Solutions, the leading provider of service, technology and consulting support tailored to meet the needs of Corporate Compliance Officers and their employees, is looking for a sales and relationship focused individual like you! Our heritage of serving the increasing needs of compliance officers by bringing them the “best of Schwab,” our specialized expertise and our continued investment in their business is unparalleled. Your experience and commitment will make it possible for us to continue to offer the depth and breadth of services to our corporate clients supported by leading technology and our experienced, dedicated people. In this fast growing business, our corporate clients value our abilities to help them remain focused on their important responsibilities and thrive in this increasingly challenging regulatory environment.
This position reports to the Divisional Sales Leader, the Regional Sales Support specialist is a new role designed to support high quality client relationship management and sales team initiatives.
What you’ll do:
Acts as the first line of reliance in client-facing transactional support to Relationship Managers
Support Relationship Management team with client meeting preparation such as agenda preparation, relationship review materials, and shipping marketing collateral
Complete client and transactional research to identify behaviors and traits to facilitate deeper conversations
Assist with industry and client events including, onsite support
Maintain and update client records in Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Coordinate team travel planning with Divisional Sales Leader
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years financial services industry experience at a minimum; institutional sales, relationship management, or client service experience preferred
- Ability to establish rapport with clients over the phone and create long term relationships with Schwab
- Ability to travel for client and team events on a limited basis
- Strive to constantly improve the client experience
- Desire to work in a collaborative team based culture
- Ability to navigate and establish strong internal working relationships
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses (may be obtained within 120 days of employment)
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||IL - Chicago, CO - Lone Tree, NY - New City
Activation Date: Friday, January 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018