Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our Participant Education and Consulting team’s objective is to improve participant outcomes through strategic communications in collaboration with our clients and business partners. We have dedicated teams that support different plan sizes and complexities.
What you’ll do:
As a Participant Education Consultant, you will be accountable to develop, deliver and manage an effective communication and education strategy for each of your assigned Stock Plan Services clients. We will look to you to:
- Establish a trusted partnership with the employer and be part of a consultative service team to meet the client’s objectives and deliver upon better participant outcomes
- Proactively and accurately position Schwab’s services and solutions
- Manage client expectations to align with stated client agreements, including budget and service parameters
- Keep key partners informed of each client’s communication strategy, opportunities, etc.
- Regularly check-in with internal business partners to ensure strategic and tactical alignment of communication plans
- Partner with Business Development and Sales teams to effectively position Schwab’s strategic communication and advice offerings as key differentiators and to build confidence and credibility with prospective clients during the selling and conversion processes
- Drive thought leadership to maximize the participant experience
- Identify trends in participant communications and share information with leadership/Client Experience
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience demonstrating a strong understanding of Equity Compensation plans.
- Prefer 5+ years of successful experience in Equity Compensation, Employee Benefits or equivalent experience in a consultative marketing role.
- High achievement orientation.
- Measures success through quantitative results.
- Articulate communicator with good listening skills. Presents well in person, on the phone, in meetings, and in written form.
- Sociable, outgoing, and engaging. Likes to influence others and is a team player.
- Passionate about client service. Likes to make a contribution and help others succeed.
- Excellent project and time management skills. Able to manage multiple priorities and many details, to handle deadline pressure, to drive the project to completion smoothly, to keep people informed, to document appropriately.
- Active eager learner able to quickly establish personal credibility. Quickly learns from experience and translates learning into new behavior and approaches.
- Good judgment. Knows when and how to call on other resources.
- Strong PowerPoint Skills ability to design, create and modify presentations
- Able and willing to travel occasionally, some overnight travel.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate
- Collaborative with proven ability to develop internal and external partnerships
- High achievement orientation, measures success through quantitative results
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Education/Training-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Friday, January 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018