Lone Tree - CO, DENR3, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
As a Senior Manager, Talent Management & Organizational Development, you will support the design and implementation of enterprise-wide talent initiatives. You will also provide business groups with strategic tools to identify, assess, and leverage talent. You will also work on cross-functional project teams to plan, organize and manage complex workforce planning projects.
What you’ll do:
- Improve organizational effectiveness and strengthen the talent pipeline by executing crucial talent management practices such as performance management, talent assessments, succession planning, career management, and development planning.
- Provide thought partnership and consultation to HRBPs and business leaders in development of strategic talent plans and strategies to address gaps.
- Diagnose root-cause performance gaps, design and deliver a wide range of talent development interventions to improve company, team, and leadership performance.
- Consult and collaborate with HRBPs and learning and development partners to embed best practices and build talent management competencies across the organization.
- Leverage data and best practices to continuously improve practices across the organization.
- Limited travel is required.
What you have:
- 10 years in a Talent Development, Organization Development, Learning and Development, or Human Resources Business Partner role for a large organization.
- Experience developing and executing a strategic Talent Management plan.
- Strong project management and change management skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines; plan, organize and carry out multiple, detailed tasks with limited supervision.
- Experience using Workday or other enterprise wide talent management platforms to build scalable talent management solutions.
- Ability to influence without authority using strong consultation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to set clear goals and use data to drive results.
- Ability to anticipate obstacles and be prepared with contingency plans.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, and has strong interpersonal-relationship skills at all levels, including business partners, management and support staff.
- Graduate degree preferred in Talent Management, Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, - Training and Instructional Design or other related advanced degree. (Bring models in pragmatic way)
You'll demonstrate these behaviors:
- Managing change
- Influencing others
- Building collaborative relationships
- Results orientation
- Fostering innovation
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Human Resources-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Friday, February 23, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018