Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
As a Campus Talent Attraction Specialist, you will source and recruit high-potential college/university talent for key positions across the company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and attend campus recruitment events such as career fairs, networking events, open houses, luncheons, and any other recruitment event to harvest qualified candidates for specific open positions and forecasted future jobs.
- Engage with business leaders to select the most appropriate Schwab employees to attend business focused events.
- Coordinate logistics of campus, diversity and community events.
- Conduct on-campus interviews.
- Work with OneSchwab partner and primary schools as part of Schwab’s campus recruiting strategy, attending regular events and meetings and partnering with career centers, professors, and other campus influencers to build deep talent pipelines and long-term relationships.
- Assist with local diversity and community sourcing efforts.
- Actively connect with the local community, building relationships with key organizations and community leaders in order to build Schwab’s employment brand and target talent.
- Partner with Talent Advisors and the business to understand current and future talent needs & challenges, and workforce planning using this information to develop sourcing plans that feed the candidate pipeline.
- Partner with Sourcing Advisors and Talent Advisors to generate innovative ideas, leverage resources, and share information in order to develop effective sourcing strategies and candidate profiles.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships and influence with internal Schwab business leaders, key campus and talent acquisition partners.
- Assist in the assessment of candidates for potential fit to Schwab and to targeted profiles.
- Local travel during the height of campus recruiting season (40%).
What you have:
- Minimum 3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience ideally with a focus on campus recruiting.
- Prior experience building external relationships and networking for leads.
- Strong business acumen (understand Schwab’s business and industry trends).
- Knowledge of best-in-class campus-specific recruiting methods
- Knowledge of US employment law and corporate recruitment practices.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Excellent project management skills, customer service orientation, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and influencing skills.
- Excellent candidate conversion skills.
- Ability to build strong personal networks and adept at engaging passive candidates.
- Ability to effectively market and sell Schwab as an employer of choice.
- Ability to be resourceful, results oriented and to solve problems.
- Ability to travel locally up to 40% depending on time of year and need.
- BS/BA degree is strongly preferred or relevant experience.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Human Resources-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018