Indianapolis - IN, INDYC, 8332 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, 46240-2482
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
CRSS is a specialized team that promotes client loyalty by providing high quality subject matter expertise to our clients and internal business partners. Team members are provided ongoing and hands-on training to support departments that encompass a variety of subject matters such as: tax, cost basis, corporate actions, securities operations, distributions and client reporting products. The work performed is detailed, and requires explanations to be communicated in a clear and effective manner. Explore an exciting and challenging opportunity to join an exceptional team within Operational Services that provides phone support and resolution of client inquiries.
What you’ll do:
- Answer questions on a wide assortment of technical operational subjects including but not limited to; Tax, Cost Basis, Corporate Actions, Distributions, Proxy, Class Action and Securities Operations.
- Effectively manage and evaluate risk when reviewing client accounts and provide support related to varying operational subjects.
- Set proper expectations when assessing and resolving client issues.
- Deliver unparalleled value and outstanding service to our internal and external clients.
- Identify and resolve escalations while evaluating and mitigating risk.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with others.
What you have:
- 3-5 years in financial services (brokerage industry preferred)
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, with strong attention to detail and ability to provide effective solutions.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to accurately and quickly resolve client service issues while providing world class service to internal and external clients.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Adaptable to working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred, but not required.
- Proven subject matter knowledge within two or more of the following areas: Corporate Actions, Distributions, Security Processing, Tax Reporting and Cost Basis.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||IN - Indianapolis
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Thursday, December 28, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 13, 2018