Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Amy Elizabeth Munson
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
It is not often you get to experience a company that has been challenging the conventions of the industry for over 40 years - but that is what you could be doing this fall!
Schwab’s mission is to help our clients create a better future for themselves, their families, and their communities. It is summed up in our tagline – Own your tomorrow® – and it permeates everything we do.
The Charles Schwab Sophomore Summit is a three day program specially designed for sophomores who have completed 25 or more credit hours. Students will be invited to spend time at our Schwab Phoenix location and will be provided all meals for the duration of the Summit. During the Summit you will experience:
- Business Track Project: Work with your fellow program attendees to address a real world issue utilizing your knowledge from school and present your solutions to Schwab leadership
- Learning Activities: Participate in discussions, simulations, individual assessments, and activities to help increase your leadership, career, and business skills.
- Life at Schwab: Panel discussion, networking events, and one on one discussion time will help you understand what it is like to work at Schwab from those that currently do.
- Strengths Application: Learn about yourself and how to apply your unique strengths, abilities, and goals to your chosen career path.
- Networking: Gain support by interacting with professionals across Schwab, including senior leaders
- Life in Phoenix: See what the city of Phoenix has to offer to young professionals by exploring downtown and attending an event in the city
- Future Schwab Opportunities: All summit attendees will be able to apply early for a Schwab Intern Academy role next summer. All Summit attendees will also be considered for the role of Schwab Campus Ambassador for their university.
We look for students with:
- Optimism and curiosity, who are inspired by a keen sense of purpose, awareness, and knowledge
- Adaptability and flexibility, who enjoy working through cross-functional partnerships and collaboration to achieve a common purpose
- An innovative and questioning mindset, who constantly look for better ways to do things, have a passion for service, and aim to exceed client expectations
Summit Attendees must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in a current undergraduate program tracking to a bachelor’s degree for the summer of 2020.
- Be considered a Sophomore by credit
- Have the ability to travel to the Schwab Phoenix location on February 9th.
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
Schwab is recognized as an industry leader, and our welcoming culture will embrace your individuality and partner you with other like-minded and solution-focused students. We will invest in your summer experience by providing you direction and leadership for a robust and well-rounded experience, as well as help you focus on a potential future internship and career with Charles Schwab.
By submitting your application, you are expressing your interest in attending the Summit. All resumes will be reviewed and evaluated based on the required qualifications of potential opportunities within Charles Schwab & Co. Invitiations will be extended to those meeting the requirements of the positions after they pass though the application process.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||Weekends, Any Shift, Evenings, Days
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||No Work Experience
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, December 28, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018