Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Kyle David Livingstone
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
We’ve come to expect that technology can assist, enable, and amplify our lives. As more and more industries have transformed, we’ve grown to anticipate changes that make us better, smarter, and more efficient.
Today, that transformation has come to the world of investing with Schwab Intelligent Portfolios. It’s the innovation that fundamentally transforms the investing landscape with ground-breaking, innovative technology. It brings highly sophisticated, fully-automated, institutional-grade expertise to everyday investors.
Going forward, Schwab is also taking financial planning to the next level with the launch of Schwab Intelligent Advisory. Schwab Intelligent Advisory leverages innovative technology, in conjunction with Schwab’s investment philosophy, to further understand our clients’ financial goals in order to more effectively create, implement and monitor a long term plan to achieve their individual objectives. A separate team of Planning Consultants then partner with our clients to review their plans and implement an investment strategy utilizing Schwab Intelligent Portfolios that is aligned with their overall risk tolerance and investment objectives.
We are currently offering the opportunity for innovative and engaging leaders to join our Intelligent Services team that will support the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Schwab Intelligent Advisory solutions as a Team Manager.
Our Service Team Managers help lead our professionals who build personalized relationships with each client through meaningful dialogue.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of up to 15 Financial Service Professionals to deliver a memorable and highly engaged client experience for both end-clients and internal partners.
- Develop a culture of professionals and team focused on innovation and partnership to move the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Advisory products forward.
- Build and cultivate a diverse team to help seize the opportunity to enhance and refine the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Advisory products and respsective service models.
- Develop and foster team member’s growth through coaching, career development, mentoring, and fostering an engaged team environment.
- Assess and resolve risk to clients and the firm, while ensuring resolution of escalated client issues.
- Lead and collaborate effectively with other leaders, business partners, and Schwab organizations to further enhance the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios brand.
- Provide Schwab Intelligent Portfolio education to CS&S, Branch, and other business partners to empower employess to make well-informed decisions for our clients.
- Lead Schwab into the future of the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Advisory solutions through our service and support, while teaching our Service Team professionals to help clients navigate this managed Schwab solution and attract new-to-firm business.
- Effectively communicate and supervise the difference between Education and Advice interactions and when to navigate clients to the appropriate teams for more in-depth consultations.
What you have:
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63, 9, 10 licenses
- At least one year supervisory/management experience required with two years preferred
- Well-developed and effective writing skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills (required)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to coach and explain complex subjects, build quality, long-term relationships, and engage in needs-based conversations with a variety of clients and professionals (required)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, coach professionals, develop an improved client service experience and drive positive business results (required)
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service via Client Chat, Email, and phone (required)
- Moxie platform experience (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail in order to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines. (Knowledge of Communication with the Public (CWTP) policies and procedures preferred)
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail, and business acumen
- Thorough knowledge of banking/financial services industry with a minimum of three years prior experience
- Must be able to proactively suggest, create, and implement ideas and programs to improve the client experience
- Ability to identify client issues that pose a risk to the firm, lead Financial Service Professionals to handle them appropriately and recommend solutions to address future issues effectively
- Demonstrated passion for service and financial markets; strong client-focus and the desire to build relationships with clients, team professionals, and business partners.
- Able to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of data and systems in order to proactively identify solutions to client financial needs.
- Proven work ethic with a high level of integrity to build trust with our clients, professionals, and colleagues.
- Able to work in a structured schedule and a variety of shifts, which may include market (M-F daytime) hours, late nights, early mornings, and/or weekends as pre-determined by business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related area (preferred).
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Trading-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018