Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Client Service Communications is part of the Client and Marketing Solutions organization at Charles Schwab. Our team is responsible for managing the development, production and tracking of account-related service and regulatory communications to clients across many different business units.
From regulatory notices to on-going service communications to ad-hoc incident communications, we cover outbound non-promotional communications to clients. Our goal is to create clear, client friendly, efficiently-produced communications that reinforce the Schwab brand.
What you’ll do:
The team works with a variety of internal partners, including operations representatives, product managers, the internal creative agency, compliance and legal, senior-level review groups and technology production groups.
We're looking for a Senior Specialist to:
- Manage development of regulatory client service communications that meet business, brand, and compliance requirements against tight deadlines.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and foster and maintain healthy working relationships with internal partners across Schwab, including operations and product managers, copywriters, and compliance managers.
- Take a consultative approach to project requests.
- Learn, adhere to and help streamline processes for creative development, production and compliance review.
- Manage regulatory communications projects independently, but with support from a manager.
- Provide some administrative support to team and seek ways to streamline administrative processes where appropriate.
- Advocate for the best client experience possible.
- Become part of a fun, engaged team.
What you have:
- Strong communications skills, including writing and editing.
- Strong initiative and high level of comfort with asking questions, sharing ideas and opinions, and executing on decisions made by others.
- Ability to project manage and prioritize multiple projects with often competing deadlines.
- Willingness and interest in learning about Schwab products and services, regulatory requirements, and creative-development and business processes.
- Desire to work with a great team of driven communications managers who take great pride in their work and commitment to ensuring the best possible client experience.
- Ability to analyze and translate complex regulatory and procedural communication requests to a create team to ensure a clear and client-friendly communication is the final deliverable
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism or English, or 3-5 years of working experience
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Marketing-less than 2 yrs, Marketing-2-5 yrs, Communications-2-5 yrs, Communications-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Friday, December 22, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018