Austin - TX, AUSTINA, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Located in the Client and Marketing Solutions Operations group, the Sr. Manager, Operations Enablement and Support will collaborate with key members of the business to create and implement operational processes to support the vision for the organization. This role will be responsible for supporting work and project management platforms and processes as well as act as a subject matter expert to facilitate integration with other systems, and conduct process mapping and design.
What you’ll do:
As a key contributor to our workflow, this role will coordinate with other teams on projects and applications that interface/integrate, including the Content Management System, Work Management System, Digital Asset Management System and Marketing Automation Systems. This role requires a proactive, flexible, hands-on, results-oriented practitioner with a strong marketing and operations focus. The ability to work on assigned project tasks, as well as to independently identify other value-added activities is a must. In addition to system and operations implementation consulting expertise, this role requires a guiding approach that increases solution adoption, adds business value, and ultimately optimizes processes to enhance user’s experience.
This role will:
- Contribute to the overall strategy, implementation and workflow of the Client and Marketing Solutions teams
- Act as the SME and Administrator for the work and project management system (Workfront)
- Act in a consultative role for new teams and processes within Workfront
- Provide operational support and training to various internal stakeholders to ensure proper execution of operations programs
- Facilitate strategic decisions and creation of tactical plan surrounding development and implementation of target state processes and technology (including relevant business readiness and change management considerations, as well as integration with or migration of existing/enhanced processes and tools)
What you have:
- Recent and relevant experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, creative production, digital marketing, or digital platforms
- Experience with enterprise work management platforms
- Experience with Workfront highly desired
- Familiarity with SaaS and iPaaS solutions and architecture
- Proven track record of managing complex projects
- Strong analytical skills including data manipulation
- 5-7 years of overall experience with at least 3+ years in project management, technology related implementations, and/or strategic planning roles
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Marketing-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Friday, December 22, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 6, 2018