Newport Beach - CA, SICANPB, 610 Newport Ctr Dr, 92660-8032
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Advisor Services is the leading provider of custodial, operational and trading support for independent fee-based investment advisors. We’re currently looking for dedicated individuals like you to help us provide financial advisors with access to sophisticated tools and wealth-management services. If you’re interested in working to help grow the business of independent investment advisor firms, there’s a place for you at Charles Schwab Advisor Services to do the following: Provide the highest level of support to existing Schwab Advisor Services clients. Keep clients abreast of products and services that will help their practices and build their relationship with Schwab. Actively seek and develop new client relationships as well as seek to increase Schwab's custodial role with existing relationships.
What you’ll do:
Success in the Sales Support role:
- General Management - Overall management of the region or territory activity and office management. Coordination and submission of compliance reporting requirements.
- Sales Support - Support of the sales process and activity within the region or territory. Production of sales materials and presentations.
- Client Experience – Serve as advocate for advisor clients. Provide backup support for Relationship Managers and Managing Directors. Produce client agreements for pricing and benefit offer delivery. Build active relationships with internal service partners to jointly deliver outstanding client service.
What you have:
- 2+ years financial services experience required
- Schwab Advisor Services operations preferred
- Experience in client service or sales support roles required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Strong client service skills with ability to anticipate and resolve problems with own initiative
- Knowledge of Schwab products and services and brokerage industry including operations and trading
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in MS office applications including EXCEL and PowerPoint are required
- Well organized with good time-management skills
- Series 7 and 63 required or obtained within 6 months
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CA - Newport Beach
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018