Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
In Corporate Risk Management, we provide an integrated risk management strategy that supports the delivery of predictable financial and operational performance in order to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes. We are organized around six primary functions: Bank Risk, Enterprise Risk, Information Security Risk, Market and Investment Risk, Model Risk and Operational Risk. Within each of these areas, we develop a framework for how much risk we are willing to accept as a firm and establish processes for identifying, evaluating, measuring, monitoring and reporting against that framework.
The Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) team is responsible for the development and maintenance of Charles Schwab’s Information Security program, including the Information Security Policy, which is periodically reviewed and approved by the Board, the creation and execution of the information security strategy, and the implementation of the information security framework. The team is also responsible for various security assurance and consulting services including testing of applications and systems for vulnerabilities, conducting risk and compliance assessments, performing security compliance assessments for vendors, and providing information security requirements and reviews for legal contracts.
What you’ll do:
- Work with information security process owners and Archer technology developers to support the implementation of projects within the Archer eGRC tool
- Work with business process owners to define and document detailed business and technical requirements for the implementation of new functionality within the Archer eGRC tool
- Assist business process owners with the creation of detailed UAT test scripts, designed to ensure that all requirements have been successfully designed and built
- Assist business process owners with the performance of UAT testing in the Archer quality assurance environment
- Create training material and conduct training sessions designed to educate both end users and executives of newly deployed functionality
- Create communication material and conduct awareness activities to inform end users of upcoming technology changes and new business processes deployed
- Develop functional system documentation, data, activity & flow diagrams, data mappings, wire frames when required
- Assist in the management of user enhancement requests and bug fixes for previously deployed functionality
- Partnering with business organizations to ensure expectations are met and acting as a liaison between business and technical teams to resolve issues
- Assist in creating and/or updating document templates for Archer projects
- Create and manage reports and dashboards to provide both end users and executives with meaningful insight into key business processes and data in Archer
- Manage responses and pull data for Archer related inquiries from audit, regulatory, leadership, businesses, subsidiaries, teams, and partners
- Additional projects and tasks may be included based on business needs and the regulatory environment
What you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as an Information Security practitioner
- At least 3 years of experience working on technology implementation projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business process owners and technology developers
- Experience in defining and documenting detailed business and technology requirements
- Ability to ensure that business requirements are designed and built in accordance with technology best practices
- Experience defining and executing test cases for user acceptance testing
- Experience working in Archer or similar GRC technology tools is strongly preferred
- Experience with the policy & standard management, issue management, risk management, compliance management, and vendor management is strongly preferred
- Solid experience and understanding of both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Experience training business stakeholders on the use of technology tools
- Experience working in JIRA or similar Agile development tool is preferred
- Ability to handle tasks with competing priorities
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task
You demonstrate these behaviors:
- Analytical Thinking: Approaching a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Building Collaborative Relationships: Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance and support.
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked.
- Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
- Results Orientation: Focusing on the desired end result of one’s own or one’s units work; setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Change Management/Release Management-2-5 yrs, IT-Other Specialty Engineering-2-5 yrs, IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Risk Analysis, Compliance
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018