San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Advisor Services, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practice management to registered independent advisory firms (RIAs). It provides access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Schwab Advisor Services’ approximately 7,000 registered independent advisors manage $750 billion of assets in over 1.3 million accounts at Schwab.
The Offer Development and Integration team is responsible for defining, developing, and launching new offers for clients to support Advisor Services growth objectives. Our work spans the entire lifecycle of offer development from identifying client needs and building business cases to driving development and bringing offers to market. Key areas of focus for the team include:
- Client Segmentation: define key client segments and build targeted offers to increase loyalty and maintain our leadership position
- Process Client Experience: modernize the way our RIAs and their clients do business with Schwab through re-design of current processes and development of innovative technology solutions
- Pricing Strategy: develop new pricing models to support Advisor Services revenue strategies and better meet client needs
- Integrated Roll-Outs: develop and lead integrated roll-out strategies for high priority AS initiatives to achieve maximum awareness and adoption of new services/products
What you’ll do:
The Sr.Manager, Offer Development and Integration will drive development and execution of new offers for our clients. The Sr. Manager will work with senior leadership to identify and prioritize initiatives to improve the client experience for key segments of RIAs to support Advisor Services business goals. This work would include conducting primary research with our clients and field organizations, market sizing and competitive assessments. The role would regularly develop compelling, clear presentations for senior leadership that can be used to influence the strategic direction of our business and the client experience for our advisors.
The Sr. Manager will also be responsible for leading cross-functional teams to develop and bring to market new offers. This includes developing holistic business requirements in partnership with groups such as Sales, Service, Technology, Legal, Compliance/Risk and Marketing. Additionally the position will help develop launch strategies including identifying field training needs and internal and external collateral requirements. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for managing communications to senior leadership and key stakeholders on the status of projects.The position will also be accountable for overall execution of the offer, facilitating strategic decision making with stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure projects move forward in a timely fashion.
In this role, the Sr. Manager will develop a broad knowledge of our offer set for RIAs and business priorities. The position will require building trusted relationships with key partners in Advisor Services and across Schwab to successfully drive implementation of offers. The Offer Develop and Integration team operates on a project basis and the Sr. Manager's projects will often be supported by members of the broader Offer Development and Integration team.
What you have:
The ideal candidate will be equally adept at handling ‘big picture’ strategic issues and driving tactical execution of key initiatives. Candidate should have:
- 7+ years of experience in strategy, marketing, product management, or client segmentation
- 2 - 4 years of consulting experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to successfully implement strategic ideas
- Excellent written communication skills; highly proficient and PowerPoint presentation creation
- Analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong data analytic skills; ability to analyze large data sets to identify key themes and insights
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills. Ability to establish rapport with and influence multiple leaders and Schwab colleagues.
- Well-developed presentation skills; comfort presenting to senior executives on a regular basis
- Confidence and thought leadership capability
- A ‘can do’, results-oriented approach to business
- Experience serving the financial services industry or advisor market preferred
Critical Success Factors:
- Strong leadership and influence skills, with demonstrated ability to establish trust and rapport
- Good judgment in selecting competing priorities and demands which best advance Schwab’s business and ‘entrepreneurial’ mindset to adapt as necessary
- Ability to listen well, think strategically and creatively to solve problems and generate action through persuasion
- A bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully serve multiple constituents
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Marketing-2-5 yrs, Product Development-2-5 yrs, Marketing-6+ yrs, Analyst/Strategy-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, CA - San Francisco, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018