Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In Advisor Services we have built our business on serving the needs of RIAs and advancing an industry that helps the advisor and their clients thrive. We understand their needs, and work side by side providing them the support to help them manage their firm and meet their goals. While we already serve many Single Family Offices, Multi Family Offices and the Ultra High Net Worth clients of wealth managers today, it is evident that building a more specialized offer is critical to our growth strategy.
We are excited to launch a new Family office service team segment dedicated to championing and serving the unique needs of these advisors and their clients.
The Sr. Team Manager will play a vital role in the creation and launch of the Advisor Family Office Service Team, including but not limited to development of the service model, hiring staff, training, and supporting efforts to expand and evolve the offer.
What you’ll do:
- Leading a team of 10-15 representatives who provide dedicated premier, consultative service to meet the needs of our clients and employees
- Developing team members through coaching, career development mentoring, and motivational techniques
- Assessing and resolving escalated client issues at a moment’s notice, helping them navigate Schwab products and services
- Providing creative ideas and solutions that will benefit the business and set the strategic direction of the segment
- Anticipating potential risk issues pertaining to all facets of the operation while presenting and implementing proactive solutions
- Working collaboratively with other managers and leadership in cross-departmental projects and initiatives
What you have:
- Series 7, 63 or 66, 9 & 10 licenses required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics,business administration, or related area
- 3- 5 years of people leadership experience preferably within financial services
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and coaching employees to achieve and exceed performance standards
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to embrace change and innovation
- Strong team orientation
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing priorities within the established deadlines
- Proven project management experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize business needs and manage time effectively
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, February 17, 2018