Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Brendon Kyle Saul
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab approaches all the work we do “through clients’ eyes”. We believe compliance is bigger than simply avoiding risk. It’s a way to turn a code of ethics into a thriving culture that inspires employees, instills trust in clients, and creates long-term business value. Our holistic approach to employee monitoring provides employers with automated technology and dedicated support. Schwab Compliance Solutions also helps employees manage their compliance responsibilities efficiently by providing user-friendly technology and designated brokerage solutions that seeks to simplify the experience. Employees’ engagement and productivity can be affected by their financial wellness, studies show, and Schwab can help employees build the confidence and knowledge they need to manage their unique financial pictures.
What you’ll do:
The Sr. Staff Product Management will join the Compliance Solutions product management team and be responsible for many aspects of our product and offer portfolio. Reporting to the Managing Director of Product and Technology, this person will primarily be responsible for modernization of Schwab Compliance Technologies product platform. This person will work with product managers and product owners across Schwab (Trading, Offer Order, Enterprise Security Master, Schwab.com), as well as multiple Agile technology teams to create and deploy products that meet the needs of various Compliance Solutions client segments.
- You will lead efforts to build next generation Schwab Compliance Technologies platform.
- You will play Product Owner role for multiple Agile Scrum teams working on platform modernization.
- You will define and execute strategy for client migration from legacy platform to the new platform.
- You will build products and experiences which enhance Schwab Compliance Solutions’ digital platforms.
- You will develop new ideas based on your interactions with stakeholders, customers and prospects.
- You will understand customer problems, and help find innovative solutions for our client base.
- You will assess viability and feasibility of rolling out new products or product enhancements.
- You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy.
- You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for our product offering.
- You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
Regular responsibilities will include Product Owner for Scrum teams, product rollout, gathering competitive intelligence and best practices, conducting vendor assessment, business analysis, writing business requirements, refining designs, and working with all stakeholders such as technology, sales and marketing to implement features.
What you have:
- Bachelor degree
- MBA Preferred
- 5+ years relevant product management and marketing experience, including rolling out products, programs and offers
- 3+ years of experience working as Product Owner on multiple Agile Scrum teams
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience working on platform modernization and client migration
- Experience in successfully gathering insights and understanding client needs, attitudes and emotions to design and/or position products, services and
- Ability to synthesize data, identify opportunities, make recommendations and create a plan to deliver experiences that meet the needs of clients
- Ability to make significant progress with minimal direction
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||IL - Chicago
Activation Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 6, 2018