Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Stock Plan Services (SPS) provides a variety of solutions to large, publically traded companies for the administration of their Equity Compensation plans, including stock options, restricted stock, and employee stock purchase programs. SPS offers solutions for the administration of these plans up to and including full outsourcing capabilities for the recordkeeping and employee services. Our mission is to provide a world class experience for our clients and to provide the opportunity for the employees of our corporate clients to achieve their financial goals.
Specifically, the SPS Client Services team plays a vital role in the delivery of our services. They are responsible for the day to day interaction between Schwab and our largest, most complex corporate clients, ensuring all aspects of their plans are operating smoothly. This team provides training and guidance to our corporate clients on how to most efficiently utilize Schwab’s tools and services in addition to assisting our clients trouble shoot issues by researching items and presenting solutions. This includes partnering with other teams within SPS to ensure a consistent client experience from implementation through to ongoing administration of the plan. The Client Services team is expected to partner with the SPS Relationship Management, Education, Trading, Product Management and Conversion teams to ensure a consistent and quality experience for our corporate clients and their employees.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Service manager in SPS you will manage clients based on their size, value and specific needs. Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary daily point of contact for clients with the ability to answer questions regarding provisions of complex equity compensation plans and financial reporting
- Periodic review of client financial health in order to increase participant engagement for individual retail client solution opportunities
- Provide oversight and planning of client events (i.e. grants, exercises, restricted stock releases, ESPP, dividends, etc.) for assigned companies to ensure flawless execution
- Partner with clients to create solutions for unique administrative needs while managing risk to Schwab
- Coordinate resources to deliver on specific projects for clients, including mergers and acquisitions, new plan introductions and communication campaigns
- Resolve client items accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for developing and sustaining a long-term relationship with clients
- Stay current on equity compensation industry standards and trends via conference participation (GEO and NASPP) including continuing CEP education, local industry chapter participation, client forum presentations, etc.
- Implement controls and oversight for high value transactions, including transactions for top level executives at target corporate clients
- Responsible for weekly or bi-weekly check-ins calls with assigned clients to ensure overall satisfaction, timely resolution of issues/items and consultative interaction is occurring. Recognize opportunities for improvement and growth in the relationship
- Participate in the creation and delivery of regular on-site client service review meetings with assigned clients
- Provide training and expertise around Schwab system functionality and capabilities to our corporate clients, enhancing their experience with Schwab
- Provide team sales support for the SPS Sales team as needed (RFP and RFI response review, onsite presentations, webcasts and system demonstrations)
- Participate in providing requirements and enhancements for SPS systems and processes
- Provide guidance to technology teams and advocate for client needs and requests
- Must have flexibility to provide after hours and periodic weekend support for client events and escalations
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- CEP Certification Level 1 or higher preferred
- Brokerage, financial or accounting experience within a corporate or brokerage environment preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel and other MS Office skills required
- Travel Requirements: 10- 25%
- Familiarity with Equity Compensation Administration systems a plus.
- Proven working knowledge of stock options, employee stock purchase plans, dividend equivalent rights, restricted stock , ASC718/IFRS2 and/or corporate accounting administration preferred
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and complete them within established deadlines
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and presentation skills to influence and build consensus among your team members and leadership
- Ability to articulate Schwab's Visions and Values to team members
- Capacity to be a flexible & adapt to shifting priorities and be a collaborative team player
- Project management, business analysis and/or consulting experience preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
(Hearsay SPS Campaign)
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Monday, December 18, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, March 4, 2018