San Francisco - CA, BRCAS2, 211 Main Street, 94105
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Digital Offer Management group is responsible for setting the vision and enabling the development of a digital-centric modern wealth management experience that makes it easy to do business with Schwab and engage self-directed clients. Our work spans from envisioning the future of digital and facilitating end-to-end journey mapping to developing business cases and bringing solutions to market. The group collaborates across Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including technology, operations, sales and service, strategy and marketing.
The Senior Manager, Digital Client Experience plays a pivotal role in the design and delivery of our digital strategy. The Sr. Manager will join the efforts in the continuous improvement of Schwab’s retail solutions targeting the onboarding and engagement of new clients. The Senior Manager reports to a Managing Director in the Digital Offer Management team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be the onboarding and new client journey expert, which will play a critical role in growing the business and informing prioritization across the program as you:
- deliver strategic and actionable insights, competitive analysis, and market research to inform experience design
- become “the” voice when it comes to improving the delivery and quality of key experiences
- foster an in-depth understanding of the experience throughout Schwab
- You will lead supporting initiatives and collaborate across Schwab’s business enterprises, working with a wide range of internal stakeholders including strategy, UX, marketing, analytics, technology, operations, and more
- You will partner closely with UX and usability research to iterate on the client-centric design
- You will evaluate program performance against goals and share insightful results and recommendations to management
What you'll exercise on a day to day basis:
- Client-centric focus, keeping clients in forefront of all decisions
- Understanding of digital end-to-end client experience, including personas and journey mapping
- Desire to take an active part in Schwab’s journey to digital transformation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop executable strategy
- Ability to apply a nimble, design thinking approach, and data-driven insights to solve complex problems
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Strong and demonstrated interpersonal skills, especially in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, to integrate meaningful feedback from business partners
- Ability to prioritize work among concurrent projects
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Prior experience in management consulting or investing banking preferred
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus but not required
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018