Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
As a Team Manager in our Client Service & Support (CS&S) eServices organization, you will lead a team responsible for servicing our diverse clients’ brokerage needs via secure eServices in order to build and maintain client loyalty. Our teams inspire client loyalty by being the “voice of Schwab” for our clients. They engage in personalized interactions that enhance each client's relationship with Schwab by addressing their need(s) first and then asking questions to learn what other products, services, or guidance may be appropriate for them based on their financial goals. Your team members receive extensive training and internal support that allows them to be successful in service delivery, conducting thorough needs-based conversations that build long-term relationships with our clients.
What you’ll do:
In this role you will lead a Client Chat blended team of 12-16 registered representatives to deliver a valuable and memorable service experience that promotes client loyalty primarily through the Client Chat and Live Help support channels.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to;
- Build your team’s market expertise and knowledge of Schwab’s products, services and procedures.
- Developing team members through coaching, career development, mentoring, and motivational techniques.
- Addressing escalated client issues at a moment’s notice and acting as a client advocate to drive client resolutions and loyalty.
- Effectively recognizing strategic business opportunities, demonstrating initiative and taking calculated business risks.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the markets, empathy, energy, and problem solving while delivering unparalleled value and outstanding leadership and service to our employees and clients
- Work collaboratively with other managers and leadership in cross departmental projects and initiatives to improve the organization and the chat business model.
- Work collaboratively with business partners to achieve service, sales and organizational goals.
- Receive cross training in the E-mail communication channel.
What you have:
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63, and 9/10 (8) licenses required.
- Thorough knowledge of brokerage/financial services industry with minimum two years prior experience and at least one year supervisory/management experience required.
- Experience with the Active Trader segment is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of trading operations, margin, and market mechanics.
- Strong knowledge of Communication with the Public (CWTP) policies and procedures.
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of strengths at Schwab and the ability to leverage them with individuals and groups to drive employee engagement.
- Innovative thinker that shows managerial courage to challenge the status quo to identify, generate and implement new ideas.
- Passion for providing client-centric solutions via the chat channel.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics, and alignment with Schwab’s values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence and build consensus as well as proven presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop the written communication skills of employees.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and coaching skills with the ability to drive results and develop highly engaged employees.
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and manages risks at all times; considers all stakeholders in decisions and takes a holistic perspective balancing client, employee and shareholder needs.
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours, or weekend hours.
In addition, ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with Moxie systems.
- Management experience within CS&S contact center.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related area.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 30, 2017