Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
Christine Marie Hill
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In Schwab Cybersecurity Services (SCS), Office of CISO, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do. We ensure only the appropriate entities have access to IT resources and that we adhere to best practices and standards to ensure a safe and compliant environment is maintained.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) has an opening for a Technical Director, IAM Program, to deliver and manage large, complex Identity and Access Management programs in the areas of Provisioning/De-provisioning, Directory, Highly Privileged Accounts, Access Governance, Single Sign On, Analytics, API Management and certifications. The individual will ensure adherence to policy and provide leadership to the implementation of leading-edge technology to position the organization for success – improving efficiency, increasing security posture, and supporting growth of the firm’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program.
What you’ll do:
- Build business strategy and plan roadmap for Identity and Access Management services that are robust and scalable to support the employees, contractors, partners and customers
- Manage the program to guide design, development and implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions including provisioning/de-provisioning workflows, Analytics, Highly Privileged Accounts, Single Sign On, Directory, API Management, and certifications.
- Program management of the execution of the roadmap and plan, define and improve processes, identify and address issues, and provide executive reports of the progress and return on investment (ROI)
- Drive the development of IAM implementation standards
- Partner with enterprise business leaders, technology partners to gain support for the program vision and influence adoption
- Work with business leaders across the firm to integrate their systems, applications and databases into the centralized systems ensuring adherence to Security Controls, Policies and Standards with a focus on automation and control
- Work with various Audit, Compliance and Assessment teams and programs to identify, assess and mitigate operational risks, evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the platform, standards, procedures, processes, and internal controls
- Establish an Access Governance program to drive corporate-wide initiatives forward and increase security posture
- Work closely with Software Architects to propose solutions and provide strategic technical direction across the team
- Overall accountability for team delivery and technical support
- Oversee adherence to applicable Security Controls, Policies and Standards; partner with business owners and technology groups to synchronize plans to remediate gaps
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Security field
- Direct experience working within IAM required
- Experience working with ISO/NIST frameworks
- Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements/laws such as PCI, FFIEC, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and executive audiences, both oral and written is required
- Experience interfacing with auditors in support of audits and external regulatory exam processes is required
- Experience in gathering requirements, documenting and assessing information for implementing information security policies and standards is required
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task
- Experience in product management, project planning, meeting facilitation for multiple groups and projects is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification is preferred
You demonstrate these behaviors:
Delivers Results: Delivers positive results regardless of circumstances, utilizing the right mix of analysis, judgment, agility and urgency
Collaborative: Capitalizes on the diverse experience and the expertise of colleagues and builds commitment around vision and priorities
Innovative: Defines a compelling vision of the future, and develops breakthrough ideas, whether big or small, that support that vision
Exceptional Communicator: Communicates clearly, authentically, and persuasively
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018