Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Client Services Manager role is responsible for overseeing day-to-day client service delivery in support of plan administration and client needs. This role includes daily oversight of all aspects of qualified and non-qualified retirement plan recordkeeping and administration that may include resolution of client issues, coordination of internal groups for issue resolution, client presentations and sales support.
What you’ll do:
As the lead interface between plan sponsor and Schwab, the Client Service Manager will be accountable for client satisfaction, delivering value to clients by broadening Schwab's relationships with plan sponsors and plan participants. The Manager will have an understanding of and adherence to Schwab policies and practices and mitigation of operational and financial risk to Schwab.
- Management of approximately 10-15 client relationships.
- Know and understand your plans to ensure administration is completed in accordance with plan provisions.
- Coordination of internal business partners to delegate and manage client issues to successful resolution.
- Approach every client interaction holistically by being aware of all issues and events related to the client and collaborate with peers to create a seamless client experience.
- Ensure client satisfaction, improve client promoter scores, and proactively communicate plan administration activities.
- Support Sales efforts.
- Work collaboratively within the organization, share best practices, and aid in the continuous improvement of the services provided by Schwab.
- Execute client and regulatory changes.
- Effectively and authentically communicate Schwab’s value to clients.
- Apply specialized knowledge within all aspects of qualified and non-qualified retirement plan recordkeeping and understand the broader impact on the company.
- Frequently interact with clients and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions/units, or clients and the company. Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
What you have:
- 5 + years of experience working with Retirement Plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- ASPPA, CEBS and/or NIPA designation preferred. QPA, CPC or equivalent certification/designations preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of ERISA, industry rules and regulations, and Non-Qualified plan design.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement client strategies, retirement plan design, compliance, IRS reporting, as well as a working knowledge of mutual funds and other investments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight by manager.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to actively participate in client presentations as a key strength.
- Ability to identify risks and raise issues to management for resolution.
- Ability to effectively manage plans with varying level of complexity.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments at a given time.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, takes initiative and demonstrates a high degree of personal integrity, resilience, honesty and respect for other
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018