Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Lynette M Mannone
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The CS&S Help Desk responds to escalated technical inquiries from internal and external clients. Our goal is to support the one call resolution, while still providing a means for further escalation if necessary. Additionally, we support identity theft and fraud prevention typically related to online access attempts via our electronic channels. We strive to execute the balance of being productive and efficient, while delivering exceptional client service.
What you’ll do:
As a Help Desk Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
- Through phone based interactions you will gather information through effective probing and listening skills to provide viable solutions and/or alternatives in resolving escalated technical and identity theft client issues.
- Quickly assimilate technical concepts and new technology using available tools and resources to troubleshoot and interpret data to solve client needs.
- This position is highly focused on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
- Ensure client requests are completed within required time frames that align to client satisfaction goals.
- Recognize challenging conversations and leverage positive language to resolve client needs.
- Bring a passion for service, positivity, enthusiasm, professionalism, a strong client focus, and creatively to your role every day!
What you have:
- 1 year or more of Financial Services industry experience preferred. Minimum of one year prior client service experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/Mac computing environments including operating systems, peripherals, & navigating through software
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, ISP’s and common browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox and a high level understanding of Apple and Android based mobile devices
- Demonstrates a technical aptitude by quickly assimilating technical concepts and new technology
- Proven experience utilizing strong troubleshooting techniques, ideally in a Call Center environment
- Experience working in a team environment, including sharing feedback and knowledge with peers
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong client focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal skills, proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner over the telephone.
- Adept at anticipating and adapting to changing job needs with exceptional results
- Promotes and embraces positive client interactions, as well as personal, team, and company improvement.
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include either working on a weekend or at night
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more aboutLife@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018