Austin - TX, AUS1, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
Charles Schwab Digital Onboarding Solutions is responsible for the end to end client experience starting with the web and mobile platforms that serve all Schwab Clients. We focus on streamlining and optimizing the client experience for opening accounts, enrolling into managed offers and funding or moving assets. The Digital Investor Solutions Group defines the experience and oversees the management of Schwab’s electronic channels (Schwab.com and mobile apps), and owns the overall self-directed client experience.
Our purpose is to provide tools and experiences that enable clients to achieve their financial objectives, while supporting the strategic growth of the firm.
The team is responsible for:
- Strategy – Setting ambitious and clear production vision for designing re-usable utilities across multiple journeys.
- Execution - On all aspects of technology product development including the definition, creation, development and implementation through a prioritized backlog of product features
- Client Focus – Develop a deep understanding of the target market, build close relationships with key stakeholders and define business strategy for cross-enterprise utilities
- Partnership - Support client-facing employees in delivering for our clients (specifically web and mobile strategies) by integrating the end to end client experience
What you will learn:
- You will gain a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You will learn how to analyze and understand highly complex business problems that are part of operating in the financial industry.
- You will spend time examining and researching a client base to deeply understand the needs and wants of Schwab customers
- You will learn how to balance functionality against complexity on a highly visible platform which serves millions of customers
What you’ll do:
- You will manage a team of high performing product owners and help evolve the way we work across teams and the company by incorporating design thinking, a multi-channel approach and end to end collaboration.
- You will be responsible for technical execution and strategic vision of utility design and prototyping
- You will work closely with other Journey Owners to ensure that the digital account open utility will support the journey needs.
- You will outline the vision for future utility use-cases to ensure the utility is re-usable across future journeys.
- You will work with other Utility product owners to avoid redundancy, identify synergies, and ensure re-usability.
- You will support iterative testing and ongoing improvement of the client experience
- You will focus on business impact and come up with actionable recommendations informed by high quality data analysis and metrics.
- You will identify and partner on the delivery of process improvements which enhance Schwab’s account open utility, and help to develop new ideas based on market analytics and interactions with stakeholders, customers and prospects.
What you have:
- Strong program management skills, experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize process data
- Technical background with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy
- Goal orientation, proactiveness and passion
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus.
- Insightful problem solving
- Knowledge of Agile methods and processes is a plus.
- Superior communication skills, able to communicate complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills.
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs.
- Ability to track multiple projects (3-4) going on all at once.
- Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018