Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Relationship Solutions Group is responsible for offer design and execution as it pertains to clients engaged in a relationship within Schwab Investor Services. The Relationship Solutions Group mandate is to design and optimize the combination of services and tools to deliver an experience exceeding clients’ expectations. Our work spans the entire lifecycle of offer development from identifying client needs and building business cases to driving development and bringing offers to market. We work with partners and delivery organizations to ensure processes and interactions are designed and executed smoothly. We also manage tradeoff decisions and priorities to enhance the overall client experience.
Within the Relationship Solutions Group, the Specialized Services team specifically strives to deliver a great experience for our clients and the professionals who serve them. Our purpose is to deliver an intuitive, innovative, and differentiated experience driving growth and building meaningful relationships with clients.
What you’ll do:
The Sr. Manager of Specialized Services will report to the Managing Director of Specialized Services on the Specialized Solutions and Product Integration team. This person will be charged with helping to define and optimize the representative and client experience for service related capabilities. To do this, you will work to develop a deep understanding of the current client and representative experiences, the competitive environment, current state gaps, field rep needs, and be able to help develop the recommended experience solutions. The role requires the ability to synthesize complex information and diverse needs into clear and obtainable outcomes.
- Work with manager to provide strategic leadership for service efforts
- Help gather and synthesizing requirements across teams/business units
- Identifying dependencies/tradeoffs
- Work with key partners to ensure engagement and input
- Support structure and governance for all efforts
What you have:
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience in a related role
- Working knowledge of investment and banking products, with a focus on client needs and effective distribution practices.
- Experience with how brokerage firms operate and able to assess the impact of initiatives and implement changes effectively.
- Experience in multiple job processes
- Makes sound, timely decisions in a dynamic and matrixed organization, with keen attention to procedures, and in response to client and field input to address issues and opportunities
- An understanding of client needs and workflow, and an ability to communicate these needs to internal partners
- Results orientation
- Able to take Initiative and effectively distill information to help drive decisions
- Strong execution skills
- Strong detail and process orientation using metrics to measure productivity and progress; exceptional analytic and problem solving skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong emotional intelligence/maturity
- Thrives on initiating, building and cultivating strong relationships inside and outside the organization; highly collaborative with an ability to influence, engage and build consensus with executives, peers and front line employees
- Proven oral and written communication skills, including experience developing and delivering presentations
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-2-5 yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Monday, December 11, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, January 12, 2018