Cincinnati - OH, BROHCN, 4000 Smith Road, 45209-1966
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Stock Plan Services (SPS) provides a variety of solutions to private and publically traded companies of all sizes for the administration of their Equity Compensation plans, including stock options, restricted stock, and employee stock purchase programs. SPS offers solutions for the administration of these plans up to and including full outsourcing capabilities for recordkeeping and employee services either directly through Schwab or through a network of industry-leading TPA business partners. Our mission is to provide a world class experience for our clients and to provide the opportunity for the employees of our corporate clients to achieve their financial fitness goals.
Specifically, the Inside Sales Representative supports sales growth by providing valuable outreach to identify, engage and develop new corporate Stock Plan Services prospects directly as well as through a variety of networking and marketing channels including regional and national conferences. Through this collaborative initiative, the Inside Sales team are helping prospective corporate clients develop their interests into actionable leads which are then managed by the District Sales Managers.
What you’ll do:
- Overarching goal is to partner with District Sales Manager(s) to increase sales pipeline and sales effectiveness, especially during times of DSM travel. Extensive prospecting and cold-calling efforts are required.
- Identifies and pursues business development opportunities with stock plan prospects, focusing on executive or management level plans.
- Acts as a central resource to field incoming leads and analyze, respond to or direct to appropriate group(s) as needed.
- For smaller plans, the goal is to manage the entire sales process from beginning to end, resulting in new client wins via primarily phone-based communications while also enhancing overall sales skills.
- Business development goals focus on creating an awareness of Schwab services, identifying key members of the organization, collecting information on stock plan types, service needs, departmental goals/projects as well as current pains and providers.
- Provides sales support for outside sales teammate(s), including but not limited to, obtaining pricing quotes from SPS Plan Acceptance, initiating or developing proposals, scheduling presentation meetings and managing production and delivery of presentations and related sales tools.
- Participates in the identification and management of direct sales marketing campaigns, including direct mail campaigns, national and regional events and other activities designed to enhance lead flow.
- Conducts meetings and presentations with clients or prospective clients, primarily via phone and web-based meetings.
- May be requested to engage industry organizations on a local and national level to increase Schwab exposure, i.e. attending NASPP, GEO chapter meetings or national conferences.
What you have:
- Preferable 2 years inside sales and marketing experience.
- Series 7 and 63 encouraged.
- Level 1 CEP certification encouraged.
- Exceptional prospecting and cold-calling skills.
- Ability to think and act logically under pressure.
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal, PC, client service, and analytical skills.
- Highly creative, proactive, motivated and resourceful.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Marketing-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||OH - Cincinnati
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Monday, December 4, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018