Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Digital experiences are the most frequent points of interaction between customers and companies – and each positive experience becomes the new standard against which all other experiences are measured. To support our objectives to continually deliver high-quality, efficient and engaging online experiences for Schwab clients, this position will support sales and marketing results by improving the organization, design and functionality of marketing content within the authenticated portion of Schwab.com. It will include various aspects of website content management, merchandising, leveraging Schwab produced financial content, and personalization aspects to increase engagement among existing clients, leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increase overall loyalty and retention.
What you’ll do:
- Support key objectives including improving overall navigation, implementing consistent visual design, and seamless integration with a variety of parallel projects and technologies.
- Ensure the public and authenticated sections of Schwab.com are consistently aligned when appropriate, and define and manage a strategy for when they’re not.
- Own the day-to-day management of marketing content within the authenticated portions of Schwab.com
- Communication of both status and long-term strategy for the client portion of Schwab.com to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Maintenance of a detailed project plan, timelines and deliverable status for ongoing marketing updates to Schwab.com.
- Frequent coordination with technical partners, content owners and product teams to ensure efficient processes and a collaborative approach to managing content across the site.
- Reporting and basic analysis of website performance and enhancements.
- Identification and rapid resolution of relevant functional issues across Schwab.com.
- Coordination and general marketing support on additional Schwab digital properties (mobile app, localized sites, partner organizations, etc.).
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business.
- 8+ proven years of digital marketing experience required
- Experience managing content across multiple digital properties that see millions of visitors daily.
- Very high attention to detail across broad projects encompassing multiple active work streams.
- Ability to work with creative agencies to develop effective and appealing creative output.
- Understanding of digital ecosystems and their relationship to customer journeys.
- A willingness to tackle issues and solve independently whenever possible.
- Interpersonal skills to lead cross-functional teams.
- Well-developed communication skills to relay details to a wide range of audiences and stakeholders.
- Analytical skills to determine website effectiveness and areas of opportunity.
- Strategic thinking that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to enhance the overall experience of being a Schwab Client.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Monday, December 4, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, January 4, 2018