San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
Debra Andrea Mandell
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Advocacy and Engagement team is a crucial part of the company’s Corporate Communications department, focusing on the management of the company’s presence and content on social media, influencer relations and activations, digital strategy to support business goals, and empowering employees to serve as brand ambassadors.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Social Media to join this small but growing team to manage social media campaigns, drive and grow the influencer engagement program, and support online community management, as well other activities that help to enhance and protect the firm’s reputation.
The ideal candidate will be able to take ownership of social media campaigns and be able to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment. Flexibility, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, solid communication skills and a client-first attitude are essential qualities for success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Manage paid social media campaigns across company corporate social channels to increase engagement, sentiment and impressions
- Work with internal and external creative partners to develop engaging social media content, including animations, images, copy, and video
- Assist in developing a plan to support live events in regional markets through geo targeted social media
- Develop, grow, and manage our influencer program
- Develop processes to help calendar and track current paid campaigns
- Assist in monitoring social networks to help manage the community and use those social insights to inform creative content strategy
- Develop a measurement dashboard to easily share out campaign results based on the relevant goals and KPIs
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Supervision and Controls and other business stakeholder
What you have:
- 5-7 years of experience in paid social media platforms- Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Agile project management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines
- Awareness cultural trends on the internet and ability to track how this trends impact corporate social media efforts
- A flair for recognizing and developing social storytelling and engagement through creative
- Deep knowledge of social KPIs
- Experience managing external agency partners
- Financial Services background preferred
- Experience with corporate social publishing tool
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills
You’ll demonstrate these behaviors:
- Fostering Innovation
- Self Confidence
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Persuasive Communication
- Fostering Diversity
- Fostering Teamwork
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Advertising-6+ yrs, Marketing-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Thursday, November 30, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018