Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Axle J Marcoline
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuckover 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM), the asset management arm of Charles Schwab Corporation, has approximately $320 Billion in assets under management (AUM) and is one of the nation’s largest retail money managers. CSIM provides a wide variety of products ranging from money market funds, index mutual funds, actively managed mutual funds, exchange traded funds and asset allocation fund-of-funds. As a provider of core investment products, CSIM is both an important enabler in fulfilling Schwab’s mission of helping everyone be financially fit and critical engine in the company’s profitability and growth.
What you’ll do:
The Manager, Regulatory & Shareholder Communications will focus on supporting the production and distribution of regulatory and shareholder communications for CSIM mutual funds and ETFs. Communications will include fund prospectuses, supplements, shareholder reports, special shareholder mailings and other legal and regulatory material updates, as required.
- Support coordination of the printing and distribution (mail, email and web) of regulatory and shareholder communications
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners and vendors to ensure accurate and timely distribution of regulatory and shareholder communications
- Facilitate review and approval process with multiple business partners for communications, ensuring comments are addressed and all necessary sign-offs are appropriately documented
- Assist with coordination with legal, compliance, product management, portfolio management, and performance management partners to implement changes to document templates and create new document templates
- Manage document retention system to meet oversight requirements for all regulatory communication distribution jobs
- Assist with typesetting and content management for the production of shareholder reports, including, but not limited to creating drafts for review and final publications and transferring approved PDFs for posting to the website
- Complete special ad hoc projects with focus on increasing efficiency, implementing regulatory changes and streamlining processes
- Cross-train on other team functions. Responsibilities will vary based on department need and priorities
What you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant and proven experience in project management and communications production, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred (degree in Business or Finance a plus)
- Solid proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong technical skills, with ability to quickly learn online content management and production software/tools
- Knowledge of the asset management industry and investment products, especially regulatory requirements related to fund communications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize based on regulatory risk and business needs while managing to strict deadlines
level of attention to detail and ability to adhere to policies and desktop procedures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization and successfully collaborate with multiple business partners
- Knowledge of print production and desktop publishing standards is highly preferred
- Highly effective planning, organization and project management skills
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Investment Management - 6+ yrs, Communications-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Monday, November 27, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018