We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Do you want to be part of a Data Warehouse team managing over 120 terabytes of data and building the next generation analytics platform for a leading financial firm with over $2.7 trillion in assets under management?
At Schwab, the Global Data Technology (GDT) organization governs the strategy and implementation of the enterprise data warehouse and emerging data platforms.
We help Marketing, Finance and executive leadership make fact-based decisions by integrating and analyzing data.
What you’ll do:
Candidate will serve as a Master Data Management (MDM) specialist, responsible for development and support of Integrated Client View (ICV) platform’s Informatica MDM Environment and solutions leveraging it. Responsibilities include data analysis, scripting, and updates for real-time and batch processing, Installing & configuration of the software tool, including hotfixes and upgrades.
This role requires a highly motivated, organized and experienced developer with pride of ownership reflected through clean design, code quality and a disciplined software development approach.
What you have:
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with Installation, setup, configuration and performance tuning of Informatica MDM Hub and IDQ.
- Ability to design, build and test IDQ mappings and workflows.
- Troubleshooting, monitoring and managing the environment
- Ability to design, build and test Informatica PowerCenter mappings and workflows.
- Well aware of security setup, command line utilities, configuring content including out-of-the-box and address validation files
- Experience with Address Doctor
- Experience with at least one end to end Master Data Management implementation is required
- Facilitating the establishment and implementation of standards, guidelines and best practices that guide the various MDM projects within the organization
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude Experience Required
- Shows a commitment to high ethical standards and integrity and demonstrates this through action
- Excellent written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Inquisitive, analytical, a strategic thinker, proactive and solutions-oriented
- High-energy, positive, entrepreneurial in spirit while goal-oriented and results-driven
- Self-starter; takes initiative and can work independently
- Well-organized and disciplined with high attention to detail
- Direct, plain-spoken; conveys a genuine/authentic demeanor
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Change Management/Release Management-2-5 yrs, Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Capital Markets-2-5 yrs, Investment Management - less than 2 yrs, IT-Distributed and Web Development-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Compliance, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Friday, November 17, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, February 18, 2018