Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Don Carlos Collins
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Independent Branch Services (IBS) field team is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy and design for a branch model that expands Schwab's retail branch footprint through independently owned and managed locations. This broader geographic footprint will help Schwab's high-service, high-value brokerage model reach millions more investors. Having more local points of contact will help Schwab build on our strong national brand, capture a greater share of assets, and come closer to delivering our promise to retail investors. The Independent Branch Services Client Experience (CE) is responsible for acquiring Independent Branch Leaders (IBLs) and providing them with local marketing, training and best practices support to drive client acquisition, Additionally CE team is responsible for driving business initiatives and strategy to drive the growth of the franchise.
What you’ll do:
Senior Manager, Client Experience for the Independent Branch Services reports to the Managing Director, IBS Client Experience.
The responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary liaison between IBS and Schwab Business Partners to ensure seamless integration with corporate initiatives, making recommendations, gathering feedback assessing impact from new product introductions, and regulatory requirements
- Managing multiple initiatives at one time where it will involve a high amount of communication, coordination, project management and delivering on deadlines.
- Planning and execution of the annual IBS conference, including agenda design, sponsorship outreach, coordination with internal and external production partners and onsite support.
- Leading ongoing best practices efforts to ensure Independent Branch Leaders have the understanding, tools and resources to build and deliver a scalable and seamless client experience and grow their business.
- Supporting IBS senior leadership in developing and communicating strategies to grow the IBS program, requiring ability to drive strategic recommendations from data analyses and research.
- Supporting Field Leadership with practice management and IBL communication efforts.
- Business judgement. Need someone who can go to partners and understand what is happening in the field. Ability to push. Ability to speak at the executive level with executive presence
- Developing and executing on the training and development strategy for Independent Branch Leaders and their staff.
What you have:
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 6 years of experience in product management, marketing or business strategy
- Expertise in working with business partners and vendors to execute on strategic business plans
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Ability to forge strong business relationships across business units and with senior leadership
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and proficient in analytics and modeling in Microsoft Excel
- A client-centric focus that keeps clients in the forefront of decisions and connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving end-clients and business leaders
- Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines on an independent basis
- MBA preferred
- Financial Services industry experience is preferred
What you’ll get:
• Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
• Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
• Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
• Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
• Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Project Management-2-5 yrs, Marketing-2-5 yrs, Product Development-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, December 17, 2017